Does anyone focus mostly on Bingo afflicate marketing in here, and if so who with?

F'Knuckle

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm curious to know more about Bingo affliate mareting. I've been viewing some slot streamers on various platforms and visiting their sites, but can't seem to find many people doing the same with bingo.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score

Yoni Shterling

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm curious to know more about Bingo affliate mareting. I've been viewing some slot streamers on various platforms and visiting their sites, but can't seem to find many people doing the same with bingo.
Well Bingo is not a big vertical at the moment but the ones running it successfully getting some big numbers there.
What countries are you targeting ? UK/DE/Nordics are doing well there.
I can suggest you some good brands to start with if you tell me where is your focus.

F'Knuckle

Reaction score
Well Bingo is not a big vertical at the moment but the ones running it successfully getting some big numbers there.
What countries are you targeting ? UK/DE/Nordics are doing well there.
I can suggest you some good brands to start with if you tell me where is your focus.[/QUOTE

Thank you Yoni for your reply. Probably be the UK - would also think about Europe as well. I've worked for some bingo companies in the past so know the game (not that it's too complicated!) and know the players etc pretty well, but noticed not many were either doing bingo streaming - to be fair that could be boring as shit, but having done chat host jobs I can't see it being any different from that.

Yoni Shterling

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
In the UK a good start would be Moon Bingo, Silk Bingo, TedBingo, Spectra Bingo, Sugar Bingo.
Depends what are you looking for honestly, CPA/HYBRID/CPL/RS ?
Feel free to contact me to discuss :)

F'Knuckle

Reaction score
In the UK a good start would be Moon Bingo, Silk Bingo, TedBingo, Spectra Bingo, Sugar Bingo.
Depends what are you looking for honestly, CPA/HYBRID/CPL/RS ?
Feel free to contact me to discuss :)

Hi, tried to PM you but can't what's my best option to contact you privately?