Do You See More or Less Gambling Different Times of the Month?

muffincrumbs

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
In my own observations the first and then middle week of the month seem to always hit the most new players and the most deposits compared to the end of the month.

As an affiliate and/or manger/owner, do you see the same trend? I know it is very difficult to determine with so many other factors acting on our traffic, but as a general trend this is what I see.

The marker in me says that I think exploring the ability to leverage this with my slots players by giving no deposit bonuses at the end of month and match bonuses at the beginning could be useful. :)

roey

From Pandora.
Reaction score
Good question. Ive asked this before but the generalization was everyone did better at the start of the month, but for me it isnt always the case. The final 3rd of the month always seems to be my best for deposits and the first third going towards new signups and new ftd's. As of this month its been exactly that.

PaaskeUK

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I think best strategy would be to post no deposit offers or run these fresh 2 weeks into each month. And then concentrate on deposit and other special promotions start and end of months as that is where players have cash :)
This strategy is something I will start trying from next month. As I will be able to seperate my work schedule better because doing this on part time is damn hard!! with 40 hours a week other job as well :(