Discounted Training Events With AffiliateINSIDER 2020

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AffiliateINSIDER are hosting two training events - Advanced Affiliate Program Management and Affiliate Marketing Fundamentals Masterclass

DOWNLOAD brochure Link here

We have a special discount where delegates get a 10% discount on the price of a full delegate pass when they use our code 'AGD10'

Please note they also offer a multi delegate discount of 10%.

For a more personal and valuable training experience spaces are limited to 20 people.

How to buy:

1) If you need to receive a VAT invoice please email sales@affiliateinsider.com and give the discount code 'AGD10'. You will need to pay directly to AffiliateINSIDER instead of Eventbrite (Eventbrite doesn’t offer VAT).

2) If you purchase through eventbrite make sure to enter in 'AGD10' to the promo code section' to ensure you get your 10% discount.

• Advanced Affiliate Program Management
Wed, February 5, 2020
9:30 AM – 5:30 PM GMT
LONDON

Buy tickets at Eventbrite here

• Affiliate Marketing Fundamentals Masterclass

Wed, April 29, 2020
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
NEW YORK

Eventbrite Booking link here

Last edited:

Lee-Ann77

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this up guys, if anyone has questions about this course, and what it can help you with in your day to day running of an affiliate program, feel free to get in touch with me directly to ask your questions. I'm super excited about these academy days as I have seen the incredible results it can bring to the brands that have participated in 2019. Thanks