Did you know you could do this?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I just realized something about my own forums, lol. If you highlight any words in another post, you automatically get a 'quote / reply' popup. If you hit 'reply', it will auto-quote what you selected!

Pretty cool. I didn't know that was there. I've been hitting the quote button and then removing what I want to remove :) That is a lot easier!

Bonus Paradise

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
If you highlight any words in another post, you automatically get a 'quote / reply' popup. If you hit 'reply', it will auto-quote what you selected!

Yeah, I love this feature too, really easy :)

Barry Younger

Reaction score
I just realized something about my own forums, lol. If you highlight any words in another post, you automatically get a 'quote / reply' popup. If you hit 'reply', it will auto-quote what you selected!

Pretty cool. I didn't know that was there. I've been hitting the quote button and then removing what I want to remove :) That is a lot easier!
yea i experienced this with some other site yesterday.. but yea its more quickerr and easier.

Insider

Reaction score
I believe also that Suyama and Ostergaard are one because it's just too flashy.

If you run a forum for years you know that.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Insider You are correct. We banned one of the accounts yesterday (John Suyama).

Jesper Ostergaard

Reaction score
^ Looking through this guys "17 messages" he adds nothing at all to any reply, just one line comments to every post. Feels like he is not a real member, maybe just posting for links or something similar.
Where have you seen at least one link from our side?

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@Insider You are correct. We banned one of the accounts yesterday (John Suyama).

What good is blocking 1 account, when the other admits they're a team :rolleyes:

this is just my colleague and we work in one team.

Block both accounts, neither seem to add any, or intend to add any, value to the forum.

EG (how useless are these posts)

Totally agree with you!

Seems like someone is trying to raise their post count, so they garnish a sig link... Aside from that, found this pearler over at GPWA.

Jesper Ostergaard;936347 said:
If it's just about design, then I collect some details from competitors from the search engine results. And then I compose my new and beautiful site.

http://www.gpwa.org/forum/where-do-you-get-your-site-builders-253523.html#post936347

Which translates to... I steal someone's design and clone their site. Classy!

Last edited:

preditor

Reaction score
Seems like someone is trying to raise their post count, so they
http://www.gpwa.org/forum/where-do-you-get-your-site-builders-253523.html#post936347

Which translates to... I steal someone's design and clone their site. Classy!

One time i fronted a person that stole my design and hes response was "we are all doing this business and sharing the results.."
I quoted my terms from my site with copyrights etc and to that he responded "that dont apply, your site is hosted on a server located in a contry that dont have copyright protection".

I was amazed how this dude(s) just copy-paste my template i have worked on for years and on daily basis, amount of hours i spent and somebody just grabs it.

Ended up hunting every single tracker he used, contacted a bunch of affiliatemanagers and asked to help me out shut this dude down.

I have also had somebody using my content, and he reply that since he uses a meta-link to the original its all right to use it.