Dafabet contact

eenzoo

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
After GPWA becomes an anti Bitcoin, troll cave for retired idiots just a question: someone can provide a responsive Dafabet contact, maybe via Skype?!

TheGooner

Reaction score
I got paid out from Dafabet after 16 months of waiting and 2 months of going around in circles with them.
You can be sure that I'm not promoting them any more ... simply not worth the hassle.

Here are some names I had - they are not RESPONSIVE contacts - they are slow - they waffle - but I did get paid.
AlyssaAdora.Prejola@dafabet.com
Rolando.Cinco@dafabet.com

Good luck ...
:confused:

pseudonym

Reaction score
might have been quicker to just fly to manila and have pizza hut with someone? :p

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score

pseudonym

Reaction score
thegooner, let me know how to contact you over skype. i am chinese and know the affiliate managers behind a few slots/betting operators

eenzoo

Reaction score
There aren't too many options for the Asian Invasion of readers - Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia etc ...
and they're 30% of our readership.
That is my point. Its all about live dealer games for those GEO´s and the alternatives are much scarier.

pseudonym

Reaction score
live dealer games are far more developed over there, though. dafa was trialing a spectator sports approach several months ago. there are some very innovative features

daisyrose

Reaction score
They are Philippino, I used to be an employee of Dafabet and now can't believe how bad they are now, so many bad complaints

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
After GPWA becomes an anti Bitcoin, troll cave for retired idiots

mate, that made me laugh so hard... don't know how I missed it :D

Jambo

Reaction score
Better don't work with these guys, they are very strange and the contact is very bad and slow. We stoped to work with them before we even started :)