Cyber Punter Online - AGD Mentorship

CyberPunter

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well I'm getting started on this I'm completely new to being an affiliate so there's allot I need to learn. I thank Guard Dog and Gaming Affiliates Guide for affording me the opportunity to use this service. I'm planning on doing regular updates on my progress within the program so as to help pass on the favor to other newbies like myself.

Quite a few of us newbies are here to learn so keep your eyes on this space :)

gamingaffiliatesguide

Reaction score
Welcome to the Mentor Program.

Any questions you have about the affiliate marketing, affiliate programs or about being a webmaster you can ask here in the open or in private over email.

Feel free to post your website address and maybe add it to your signature. At Gaffg we can critique your site and sometimes it can help to ask in a forum to get the opinions of other webmasters too and make a decision on which advice you want to follow in order to think more about your marketing plan, strategies and expectations.

CyberPunter

Reaction score
Thanks :) I've got my website under my user name. Good idea, I will ask other websmasters but I'm just not completely done with the design yet.

There's a list of 200 affiliate programs you need to join. I was told that's the incentive for them to help you. I only got through about twenty sign ups before I couldn't do anymore. I've already joined about half. Some more I'll do tomorrow. The person I'm speaking to at Gaffg is quite nice. I'm going to need to install Skype though. Where can I get a free copy of that from?

I will update when there's more progress. Actually I might ask now does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to improve my website? URL www. cyberpunteronline. com. TIA.

gamingaffiliatesguide

Reaction score
skype.com.

We are chatting over email and will be with skype soon.

Signups can take a while to go through them so they are appreciated.

On top of working together one on one, feel free to ask open questions to the community as well as there are some experienced and talented marketers here and some questions like SEO can be more open ended discussions.

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Actually I might ask now does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to improve my website? URL Home. TIA.

If I were you I would add a right or left sidebar to your homepage/site for advertising spots, especially for at least one above the fold.

Nice start, looks good so far.
____
____

muffincrumbs

Reaction score
You got a response from the Guru! *bows* Awesome...

I feel like for once the overall atmosphere in the online gambling industry is finally looking a little more promising for new comers. You can do it cyberpunter!

CyberPunter

Reaction score
Sorry I havent updated this thread in quite a while I've been really busy doing content for my website, looking at different graphics I'd like to add, etc.

Thanks for all the feedback and well wishes. I've formatted the home page for the side bar but before I implement it I'm going to consider what sort of content would be best to add :)

Last edited: