Custom excel spreadsheet template for affiliate stats for sale?

RumpelKumpel

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am currently trying out voonix and nifty stats to track my affiliate data...Although both have their perks i believe i have to collect daily and monthly stats myself. Scraping with scripts seems to be almost impossible, so i will hire someone to collect the data manually.

Maybe someone here is selling his template? or can give me a lead who could design a template for me?

Requirements are pretty easy, i only have two different sites, active on only one market, and only one langauge. So basically i would like to be able to fill on a daily basis/monthly for approx 50 different brands:

- daily deposits/monthly
- clicks
- fts
- CPA (here i need to be able to set different cpa amounts for different time periods)
- chargebacks
- rev share amount (only per month)

Thanks a million in advance!

Strider1973

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I think you'll have to hire someone through Upwork or Fiverr... won't cost you a lot.

so i will hire someone to collect the data manually.
Be careful with giving out login data; I don't think that many programs allow "read-only" access.

Depending on how you want to spend, you could also use the API to program something like Nifty stats that fits your needs. Or why not ask them if they can build you a custom solution?