considering selling Gambling.org - what do you think its worth?

GerryPolt

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I think anyone who develops websites and don't buy and sell domains probably agree with Gooners breakdown. I'm not a domainer, (even though i own 100s of them), but I would be looking to pay low 5 figures for it.

This is me just judging on the domain, as I have no info on how the website actually performs.

I also wouldn't be overly surprised if you did sell for over $100k also though. But personally I would be looking to buy this for less than 10k if I knew it was available for sale.

ocportal

Reaction score
Great name, i think its worth about $50k to $80k looking at the moment. Surely better invest in such a domain name than waste 99% of a budget on BS domain names trying to establish some brand (in this market). I've seen many fail doing so, so a great name as basis is nearly always better for a solid ROI plan.

big fish

Reaction score
Great name, i think its worth about $50k to $80k looking at the moment. Surely better invest in such a domain name than waste 99% of a budget on BS domain names trying to establish some brand (in this market). I've seen many fail doing so, so a great name as basis is nearly always better for a solid ROI plan.

Thanks for the feedback. I would never sell gambling.org for 80k. Honestly, I wouldn't even sell it for 800K.

I did put it up for sale again recently after launching a new site. It will likely take several years to sell as I won't accept anything under a million, and likely be looking to get 2+ million before I would seriously consider selling gambling.org to anyone interested FYI. Otherwise, I'll develop it. I've started developing it already with a brand new site

https://gambling.org/

ocportal

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I would never sell gambling.org for 80k. Honestly, I wouldn't even sell it for 800K.

I did put it up for sale again recently after launching a new site. It will likely take several years to sell as I won't accept anything under a million, and likely be looking to get 2+ million before I would seriously consider selling gambling.org to anyone interested FYI. Otherwise, I'll develop it. I've started developing it already with a brand new site

https://gambling.org/

You do well, its absolutely worth it in my opinion. Such a name along with its extension is simply unique and also if developed I think you'll have a fantastic cash cow there. Good luck with its development.

big fish

Reaction score
You do well, its absolutely worth it in my opinion. Such a name along with its extension is simply unique and also if developed I think you'll have a fantastic cash cow there. Good luck with its development.
cool, thank you very much!