Congrats To Papa Dog :)

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Huge congrats to Andy and his wife on the birth of their second child, the baby girl was born on Easter Sunday 7lbs 15oz. What a speciall bundle of joy to have on Easter!!
congrats_happyfeet.gif

NDN

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Congratulations Andy, I hope mommy and baby are doing well. You certainly have some interesting years ahead of you my friend. I'm kinda glad myself that those years are behind my old a$$ now...;D
____
____

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I hear you are an expert diaper changer already, so you will take this in stride! :)

<!--StartFragment -->
ylinfant.gif

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
Aww, how cute, a baby girl born on Easter Sunday!
Congratulations! :)

dendrite

Reaction score
Congrats Andy and family, great news!

Cheers

Bill

pdjoe

Reaction score
What great news,

Congrats to you and your family Andy!

Now get to work on #3 :eek:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks everyone!! Things are going great so far.. Baby and Mom are doing very well, everyone is healthy.

triple777s

Reaction score
Oh what a beautiful gift! Congrats on such a wonderful event in your lives, and man i do not envy you! LOL

Mine are grown and still babies! lol

Andy i am very happy for you and your wife..

Love
Pat

sipka

Reaction score
Congratulations Andy and family!
All my best wishes for the new-born baby, I'm sure she is as super as her father :)

greek39

Reaction score
Congrats Andy and family why not fire out few more lol.

Kids are the best!

greek39

bb1webs

Reaction score
Wow and on Easter too.

Prob the greatest day in Christian religion, certainly in the top 2. I would think any child born on such a day could look forward with a lot of optimism.

In fact if I was of another religion like Buddah, etc, I'd consider changing ... that kind of timing on your side. :)

My days of diapers etc are over. While I admit i don't want to change diapers again, ... I envy you Andy.

Take care of yourself. You've so much to live for.

*if you get to where you need somebody to watch them part of the day ... I'd be available in trade for some SEO help and I'd throw in my baseball coaching skills as well. :)

*my first tip on that endeavor. Yell "SAFE!" when your players are sliding into 3rd base even when they're going to be out because its amazing how you can sway a 14 yr old umpire's calls if your first "unofficial" call ... proves to be popular with the crowd.

(didn't set out for that effect but once it proved to work my team absolutely expected it from me and when I didn't do it, it was my fault they were out). Great times. And to misquote Springsteen .... "gone in the time of a wink of a young girls eye".

You're lucky enough to be in a position to spend a lot of time with those youngsters. Take that opportunity and abuse it my friend.

CONGRATS!