Condor Affiliates - Stay away!

hyppere

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I have been working with Condor Affiliates for a couple of years, they are scammers. Stay away from this affiliate program at all cost.

They use several months to process payments, and sometimes they simply don't reply. These people are highly unserious and you should avoid them.

I left them, blacklisted them, they didnt care.

I did contact them about missing payments, wrongful reports and amounts that were not correct. They are cheating their partners, do not work with them, there are plenty of good programs to work with, take my advice and don't work with these crooks, you will basically send them traffic for free, they know how to make players dissapear. They are not to be trusted.

Be aware!

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I have been working with Condor Affiliates for a couple of years, they are scammers. Stay away from this affiliate program at all cost.

They use several months to process payments, and sometimes they simply don't reply. These people are highly unserious and you should avoid them.

I left them, blacklisted them, they didnt care.

I did contact them about missing payments, wrongful reports and amounts that were not correct. They are cheating their partners, do not work with them, there are plenty of good programs to work with, take my advice and don't work with these crooks, you will basically send them traffic for free, they know how to make players dissapear. They are not to be trusted.

Be aware!

I totally agree with you