Commission.biz

B. Scott Taylor

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
One extra factor that sucks is they changed the rates right before the ed of the month, which cut our commission in half and put it under the $300 withdrawal minimum. My support ticket still has not been answered inquiring about a bonus offer for sportsbetting.ag and the support emails have gone unanswered as well. This company just went totally rogue quick fast in a hurry. We had been working with them for over a decade with no problems.

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
One extra factor that sucks is they changed the rates right before the ed of the month, which cut our commission in half and put it under the $300 withdrawal minimum. My support ticket still has not been answered inquiring about a bonus offer for sportsbetting.ag and the support emails have gone unanswered as well. This company just went totally rogue quick fast in a hurry. We had been working with them for over a decade with no problems.

Damn dude, that is a shitty tactic.

I don't think they have any reps that regularly read this forum unfortunately. Perhaps I'll send them a link to see if they care to respond publicly.

B. Scott Taylor

Reaction score
I don't see commission.bz added to the homepage rogue list. People should know that this company will change the rules on you well after you have worked hard for them.

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They are in the rogue list, see thread here.

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No worries! Hmmmm they should be added automatically but I do see a few are missing from the list. Will check with our dev team and make the necessary updates.

Jackrabbitt

Reaction score
Hi

I have actually been paid early the last few months but I noticed I havent been paid this month so far (still early of course). Are people actually not getting paid or is it changes to terms etc?? many thanks

pco

Reaction score
Hi

I have actually been paid early the last few months but I noticed I havent been paid this month so far (still early of course). Are people actually not getting paid or is it changes to terms etc?? many thanks

please note there is a minimum of $300.
i have been paid on the 9th this month.

Jackrabbitt

Reaction score
thanks for the quick reply, Im due $3k. They have been good with me, no complaints, just noticed the thread and thought I would ask. I was paid on the 11th las month and the 9th the month before so very good there. William Hill paid me yesterday so I was just checking the various to see how it was going.

pco

Reaction score
contact your AM, or otherwise mail support at commission.bz (i'm not allowed to post links, and apparantly an email address is even also not allowed already lol)

Jackrabbitt

Reaction score
its fine their terms say 30 days after month end so its a while before that. Have you worked with them for long? I am about to include them on some very effecive marketing we do which will drive a lot of solid traffic their way

pco

Reaction score
if other people have been paid, and you didn't receive a payment, i would ask them. maybe you filled in your btc address too late (after last month finished)?
never had big issues with them, smaller issues yes, but that counts for most programs :). i don't want to say they are good or bad however, because i don't like to give 'advice' about affiliate programs. like with any other program, they might work ok now, but that does not guarantee anything about the future (especially in this industry!)

Jackrabbitt

Reaction score
righto sounds good & I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Have a great day!:)

Frank

Reaction score
I have't received payment yet either.. they used to always pay early but the last year has been sporadic

Donkey

Reaction score
can confirm I received my september commission 9-10 of october, so you better contact them

Jackrabbitt

Reaction score
I have't received payment yet either.. they used to always pay early but the last year has been sporadic[/QU
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Im going to wait at the moment as their terms are 30 days after month end (they try to pay by the 15th) so difficult to complain to much when they can just refer me to that. Is there anyone that has not been paid before or just late? I think my June payment was July 2 but 1 day late is acceptable :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Jackrabbitt

Reaction score
I have't received payment yet either.. they used to always pay early but the last year has been sporadic
Afternoon!

Have you had any luck with payment or heard anything newsworthy?

Hope you are having a great week :)

Affiliate2538

Reaction score
Hello,

Do anybody has a good AM contact mail for William Hill to collaborate with!?

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try Jenny - Jenny.Popkarmezova [at] williamhill.com

B. Scott Taylor

Reaction score
FYI commission.bz aka Betonline.ag has changed their url to commissionkings.ag
They retroactively hit players with a minimum active player clause that has cost affiliate tens of thousands of dollars in revenue.