ComeOn Earn RESOLVED

petr1

Reaction score
They didn't even notify me of closing my account. Finally I got a response where they told that I had breached their T&Cs regarding underage gambling. I have never gambled on ComeOn under-aged nor I have created an affiliate account under-aged. I have no idea why would they claim these things.

I don't know what I should do now. It takes ages to get any responses from them, I had to talk with player support to get the explanation why the account was closed. They have Skype, live-chat and call-back service, none of which are in use.

Last edited by a moderator:

petr1

Reaction score
This thread can be deleted. It was a mistake and my account has been reopened. They also offered me a better deal.

footballaffiliate

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Why would an affiliate have breached under age gambling terms? Surely this is up to the company to know their customer. In fact, it's law and completely their responsibility to stop under age gamblers coming through the door. Affiliates have a responsibility to warn under age people and stop them using their sites, but ultimately the responsibility to stop people actually depositing and gambling lies with the operator.

I hate it when operators try pass the buck on things that affiliates don't entirely have control over. Let's face it, anyone could go to ComeOn.com through a google search, so they have to take responsibility.