ChipSplit Affiliates Terms Changes - March 2016

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
ChipSplit (Formerly PDC Affiliates) terms changes for March 2016:

VII. LIABILITIES
PROGRAM CLOSURE

7.1 In the event of closure of the affiliate program, you agree to remove all banner, icons, marketing materials, links and references to all sites. Upon the affiliate program closure we will communicate, in writing, the closure date. At the point of program closure we will no longer support or offer any existing or agreed services between you, your company, any third parties and ourselves. Program closure is in effect the closure of the affiliate program and all services offered. Closure of the affiliate program does not affect any of the promoted publishers or brands.

7.2 Commissions:
In the event of closure of the affiliate program we will calculate your final payment based on the closure date. We will complete payment to you within 45 days of the closure date. Support may be limited during this time.

7.3 Support:
We will offer general support for a period of 30 days after the closure date of the program. In the event there are outstanding payments due post this support period, limited support will be offered to those needing to update payment details. Support will cease 45 days post the closure date. Communications made post this period may not be responded to.

7.4 Account Access:
Login access to your account, including reports and tracking, will no longer be available post the communicated closure date. We will not be able to supply copies of reports or account history post the closure date.

Looks suspicially similar to this Commission Account terms update: https://www.affiliateguarddog.com/c...ission-account-terms-changes-march-2016.9759/

These type updates scare me... it's like they are planning on closing down.

RyanWeb

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I got this email on 4/1:

"Dear Valued Affiliate,

Effective July 1st, 2016 the ChipSplit Affiliate Program is ending. This decision is due to the current state of the ever-changing online iGaming industry.

We wanted to give our marketing partners sufficient and fair notice with plenty of time to plan ahead. The final commission payment will be made for all revenue earned up until June 30th, 2016.

The affiliate commission payments from March through May 2016 will remain unchanged. The change in payment will come with the final June 2016 commission payment.

On June 10th, 2016, we will lower the minimum payment threshold to $0.01 for all active affiliates. For those affiliates that were unable to meet the minimum threshold previously, this will allow us to pay out the entire outstanding balance.

Bitcoin will be the only affiliate commission payment type available for the final June 2016 payment. Within the month of June, affiliates must login to their affiliate account to update their payment option to Bitcoin.

Go to Finances > Payment Instructions > Bitcoin Payment and enter your Bitcoin address and leave the minimum payment amount blank.

Please note that failure to make this Bitcoin update prior to July 1st, 2016, will result in not receiving the final commission payment. The final payment will be processed within 45 days after July 1st, 2016.

We are saddened that our long partnership together over the years is coming to a close. It was an absolute pleasure having a working relationship with you. We wish you the best of luck on all future endeavors.

Kind Regards,

The ChipSplit Affiliate Team"

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I guess that makes sense then. I wonder if anyone got the same from Commission Account since they implemented the same term word-for-word.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess I should have gone to their website before posting :)

RyanWeb

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
lol yeah its on both websites also.. But I never would have checked if it wasn't for this post :)

Pretty sweet because I just found a few hundred dollars in it also! So glad I checked.

Last edited: