Cheapest offshore company

Tupee

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Could anyone suggest where I could found an offshore company online for the cheapest price? I just need the company to be registered, will not be used for anything.

eenzoo

Reaction score
  • offshorecompanycorp.com
  • Marshall Island
  • eMoney account with Paysera.com - no problem with offshore and/or gambling, your own IBAN, Visa, Free Sepa payments (Ref: paysera. com/ref/1900380)

Biti

Reaction score
Just a company?

Open a Seychelles or Belize IBC with some agent. Seychelles and Belize are the most cheap offshore locations. But if you don't bother opening a bank account within the EU or something, it doesn't matter. Take care a bit which agent you take. There are many scammers around.

eenzoo

Reaction score
Not a good advice. Both, Seychelles and Belize signed the OECD Common Reporting Standard (CRS).

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
  • offshorecompanycorp.com
  • Marshall Island
  • eMoney account with Paysera.com - no problem with offshore and/or gambling, your own IBAN, Visa, Free Sepa payments (Ref: paysera. com/ref/1900380)

I checked out the site. It is in dire need of a native English speaker to rewrite not only their text, but to re-script the voiceover for that video on the home page. The poor English is almost certainly turning away customers because the site seems less than legitimate with all those grammatical errors.

Biti

Reaction score
Not a good advice. Both, Seychelles and Belize signed the OECD Common Reporting Standard (CRS).

That is not necessarily a problem, supposing you're not trying to do anything illegal.

Options are limited if you're looking for a country that didn't sign, moreover if you're also looking for adequate (accounting and banking) services.

CygX1

Reaction score
@eenzoo I figure it might be a bit difficult to find reliable internet in the countries that did not sign this agreement. :D

eenzoo

Reaction score
@PROFRBcom - he was asking for "cheapest". If you searching for sophisticated copy from natives you have to go to Ocra or TurnerLittle or one of the other hundreds in London or on the Isle of Man but you pay not 700 but 7000 if they accepting affiliates!

@Biti - thats the point, the options are limited. And seriously - if someone asking for "Offshore" i don´t expecting needs like accounting. Offshore companies are not longer a recommendation as a active company if the beneficial owner are located in a "high tax county". Still good if you need a passive holding or you are located in a low tax country with no CFC rules.

@CygX1 - why the hell do you need internet in the country where a offshore company are located?

Biti

Reaction score
In this case, he indeed asked for just a company, no other needs. But... anyway he will need to file something if he's having a company. He needs to do that himself or let anyone do that for him. Practically, you will need in that case someone over there handling basic things.

Offshore companies are ok, if you're having any substance over there. And depending of where you're located. Some countries tend to do not look at the structure, but consider it a domestic company anyway. For John, having a website and making $ 70,000 a year it isn't interesting anyway.

I don't get the point why TS is needing a company but just a company, without bank account, etc. What sense does that make?

eenzoo

Reaction score
In this case, he indeed asked for just a company, no other needs. But... anyway he will need to file something if he's having a company. He needs to do that himself or let anyone do that for him. Practically, you will need in that case someone over there handling basic things.
Fore sure the registered agent/secretary! You pay for this with your annual reviewing fee?!

Offshore companies are ok, if you're having any substance over there. And depending of where you're located. Some countries tend to do not look at the structure, but consider it a domestic company anyway. For John, having a website and making $ 70,000 a year it isn't interesting anyway.
And you have with a "normal" european company lot of advantages without being offshore with pricy "consultants" or banking fees.

E.g. Lithuania with 5% tax only up to €200k revenue p.a. or Romania with 3% tax up to €500k revenue (if you hire a local it is 1% only), Bulgaria 10% flat tax

I don't get the point why TS is needing a company but just a company, without bank account, etc. What sense does that make?
There are a lots of possible reasons e.g. a bulletproof anonymization of domain or company ownership.

Biti

Reaction score
Yes, you usually pay an annual fee, but you need somebody for that. It's easier to find a legit party in well-known offshore locations instead of in most non-CRS-countries.

For sure. Also if you're making serious amounts, there are plenty of opportunities in Europe. Perfectly legal. I've chosen for a European country instead of offshore construction. I consulted a few tax experts and they told me it's interesting for Google, Starbucks or something to open an offshore company in Bermuda, Cayman, BVI, etc, but not for me as an affiliate. I consulted also a few offshore experts and they were more a seller of their products than they had serious advice.

Yes, that might be a reason indeed.

CygX1

Reaction score
@eenzoo There should always be a few things to get done over the internet with the country where the company is located. What I actually meant to say though is that the infrastructure and general stability of these non-CRS 2nd or 3rd world countries should be not so much reliable.

This discussion should be moved to private, btw.

eenzoo

Reaction score
We have different views :)
I want less infrastructure as possible in the country of my OFFSHORE entity. And On or Offshore i try to separate things much as possible.

My company is in Country A
I´m citizen of Country B
I have for sure no private or corporate banking facilities in Country A or B

Biti

Reaction score
If he needs it pure for a domain, it doesn't matter for now if there's no internet over there or if it's an atol that will be under the sea within 5 years. But if you want to use it for what a company is meant to, that are things you should have a look at.

If you want to evade tax, you should split things into different countries. Nationality of country A, moved from country B to C, have a company in country D and good luck tax department. But I won't suggest that. Like discussed here, plenty of less risky opportunities within Europe to not pay that much tax and that are cheaper for affiliates than opening an office in Belize or where ever.

eenzoo

Reaction score
This is not about evade taxation. Officials i´m located in a country without CFC rules and i don't pay taxes on revenue made outside of his borders. I do not need avoid taxation.
But its about security. I have no bank account in my country or where my company are.

But if you want to use it for what a company is meant to, that are things you should have a look at.
Seriously? Since a decade i deal with offshore companies and never ever i had or i need a direct contact to the country/authorities were the company are located.
To banks, accountants, secretary etc. yes for sure, but they are NEVER in the same country like the company but in countries with good internet ;-)

Biti

Reaction score
Some atols might disappear in the near future. I think it's good to know that if you're having the company there. Same thing for having contacts, which is easier in typical offshore countries than in for example Senegal.

I prefer personal bank accounts within the EU, because of the guarantee system the EU has. Also located within the EU and I pay that bit of tax that I don't need to look for exotic structures. :) No tax on revenue made outside of the borders would be even better. Somebody told me in the UK that's the case, but it doesn't look that appealing to move to the UK for me.

jopaa

Reaction score
Romania with 3% tax up to €500k revenue

Yes, but you have to pay €6000/year for a 2nd grade gambling license if you want to operate as an affiliate.

eenzoo

Reaction score
I prefer personal bank accounts within the EU, because of the guarantee system the EU has. Also located within the EU and I pay that bit of tax that I don't need to look for exotic structures. :) No tax on revenue made outside of the borders would be even better. Somebody told me in the UK that's the case, but it doesn't look that appealing to move to the UK for me.

Me not, as a German and European i try to avoid EU facilities as good as i can (atols also) :-D

Which guarantee systems within EU? Like this one in Cyprus 4 yrs. ago? Yes, they got his money back. But it shows that deposit protections and guarantees made by governments are theoretical and useless.

UK, Cyprus, Malta ... all having NON Dom Systems. Cyprus the far best of all. (0% tax within EU without exotic structures but its still EU)

eenzoo

Reaction score
Yes, but you have to pay €6000/year for a 2nd grade gambling license if you want to operate as an affiliate.
Really? No idea! We doing just online marking (not in Romania) ! ;-)

Biti

Reaction score

Just if you want to promote gambling to residents of Romania. If not, then you don't need that gambling license.