Chasing money from Netplayaffiliates

Abigail

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm quiet new to this forum as a member but been following you guys for some time.

I would like to give you guys a bit of info of my experience with Netplayaffiliates

Basically I had pretty good last month got couple of FTD's and some decent income buut I'm still waiting on payment to my Neteller account, their Terms say :

I'll copy paste some of my conversation from this month regarding payment.

16.08 Me :
Morning .
Any update regarding ppayment? What time frame usually payments get sent ?

Spiros Lotsaris
Aug 16 (13 days ago)
Hello
All July earnings will be processed by our accounts team towards the end of the month.
Thank you very much for your patience.
Regards,
Spiros

ME :
Aug 21 (8 days ago)
to Spiros
Hi
Any idea when payments will get processed roughly? Just your affiliate info says it's usually by 16th

Spiros Lotsaris
Aug 21 (8 days ago)
to me
Hi
Hopefully the payment run will be done this week.
Many thanks,
Spiros

ME :
Aug 24 (5 days ago)
to payments
Hi there.

Any idea when payments will be proceeded for Neteller as still waiting? Your terms say 1-16days it's been a lot more now just wanted to make sure if everything is fine, I have made my invoice payment details has been added just no payment yet.

Spiros Lotsaris
Aug 25 (4 days ago)
to me
Hello

We do a pay run once a month and we do ask for your patience. We are in the middle of this pay run, and accounts have advised me that probably you will be paid today if not on Monday(28.08).
Please rest assure that you will receive the funds at the Neteller account that you have provided us with.
Many thanks for your patience and understanding.
Spiros

ME :
9:26 AM (7 hours ago)
to Netplay
Morning.

Just letting you know it was Monday yesterday but still have no payment.

Kept pushing me all month to push for clients, what I done now, when it's time to pay nothing, they have their dashboard where I created invoice and still waiting on it to be paid. Any suggestions? As I created post before I got told by one of members he got paid by bank couple of days ago, but is there anyone waiting on payment still for Skrill, Neteller or Paypal?

Any suggestions what I could do in this situation?

Abigail

Reaction score
Their Terms and FAQ's say - We pay each affiliate by the 16th of every month via their preferred method.