Can Adwords Have a positive affect your SEO

Discussion in 'Site / Search Engine Optimization' started by Thomas Andreas, Sep 19, 2018.

Thomas Andreas

Thomas Andreas Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Hey,
    As I understand it three of the parameters that we can directly impact by design, functionality and type of activities on the website - stay-on-page, bounce rate and Click-through-rates.
    A longer stay-on-page and lower bounce rate and better CTR will help us rank better for keywords (of course in addition to links and good content).

However, when a website is new, it takes a really long time to rank for certain keywords. So if i buy certain keywords on Adwords, and the customers that clicks on those ads for those particular keyword have a low bounce, and long stay on page, google will see that as I am relevant for those keyword and will thus allow me to rank quicker on SEO for them...

could this be true?

edgarf76

edgarf76 Affiliate Guard Dog Member

it shouldn't but from my experience yes.

Kadabra

Kadabra Affiliate Guard Dog Member

I would say it makes sense somehow, but i would say that first you need to work on your bounce rate and time on site - as there is no reason to beleive it will be different between seo and ppc traffic. (referring to your other post)

Thomas Andreas likes this.
    the_dave

the_dave Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Be interested to hear more about this... have heard others say the same but never seen anyone prove it?