Cake Poker no pay since June

pokertramp

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a contact other than Dustin for Cake Poker? I do get a reply from him every few emails (once a month or so) stating US payments are behind and I'll get my check soon, this has been the reply since beginning of July and now it's November :(
Anyone from the US getting paid by these guys or any suggestions?
Thanks

Vladi

Reaction score
From what I have read they aren't paying players (who should be paid before you) either. Lock Poker (they don't pay anyone either) who were supposedly the owners of the network after buying it either bailed out completely or were kicked out last week and launched their own network. Sorry to tell you this but they are more or less broke.

pokertramp

Reaction score
From what I have read they aren't paying players (who should be paid before you) either. Lock Poker (they don't pay anyone either) who were supposedly the owners of the network after buying it either bailed out completely or were kicked out last week and launched their own network. Sorry to tell you this but they are more or less broke.

Hi Vladi
Thanks for the reply, sorry it took so long for me to respond. You are absolutely correct, players should get paid before affiliates. I finally got in touch with Dustin, he assured me that cashouts are being paid and I will get paid, that they aren't going anywhere. I have been dealing with Dustin for many years so I will trust him, for now...we shall see!! I hope they get their shit together!