C-Planet Commissions?

triple777s

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first commission payment due from C-Planet, its been pending since the beginning of the month, and my perferred payment is wire transfer, is it normal to take "this" long?

Thanks
Pat

greek39

Reaction score
Hi Pat,

Congrats! How many days before Christmas? I count 4 including today hopefully it arrives today. IMO no it should not take this long.

Happy Holidays

greek39

triple777s

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, and i agree it really would be nice to receive it before christmas! Like a day or two so i can shop!!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas to All and to all a good night!

lol

CHeers
Pat

Ben C-planet

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Payment

Hi,

All payments are pending from start of month because this is when the invoice is created we try and process all payments around the 15th.

Most e-wallets and wires have been done, the remainder will be done today.

Regards

Ben

Hi,

This is my first commission payment due from C-Planet, its been pending since the beginning of the month, and my perferred payment is wire transfer, is it normal to take "this" long?

Thanks
Pat

triple777s

Reaction score
Well my commission still says "pending payment"??

Ben?

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
show-me-the-money.jpg
:smellie_lol:

sunflower

Reaction score
Hi,

All payments are pending from start of month because this is when the invoice is created we try and process all payments around the 15th.

Most e-wallets and wires have been done, the remainder will be done today.

Regards

Ben

Well here it is the 24th of the month and still nothing! QT is closed till 28th so maybe by new years?

triple777s

Reaction score
Well, its my first time earning a commission with C-Planet and i am NOT impressed. WTG C-Planet!

Its Christmas Eve and NO PAYMENT AS PROMISED. So why don't you give my kids a phone and explain to them why christmas is going to be short this year?

Thanks for the great first impression, and i can guarantee you will not be receiving any praise from my sites.

Thanks a bunch
Pat

mings

Reaction score
I hope the wire will arrive before new year. :)

Coral

Reaction score
Nothing here yet either, I was kind pf expecting the delay because of x-mas.. but really thought the wire would be here by now...???