Broadway Affiliates - not paying

CanaryJohn

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone had any trouble with Broadway affiliates?

They have owed us a substantial amount of money for the last two months.

They just keep giving us the runaround.

"It should have gone out on Friday"

"It will go out tomorrow"

It's the same story every day.

And we've been pestering them every day for the last 6 weeks.

I didn't make a post before now because I understand that there can be issues with finance departments etc. It's pretty common.

But what's happening here is just plain evasive tactics.

One more day and we're pulling all links and also advising all our partners to do the same.

Anyone here who's promoting Broadway brands... My advice would be to make sure you don't in any way rely on money from that affiliation.. Because they're probably not going to pay you.

CanaryJohn

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone had any trouble with Broadway affiliates?

They have owed us a substantial amount of money for the last two months.

They just keep giving us the runaround.

"It should have gone out on Friday"

"It will go out tomorrow"

It's the same story every day.

And we've been pestering them every day for the last 6 weeks.

I didn't make a post before now because I understand that there can be issues with finance departments etc. It's pretty common.

But what's happening here is just plain evasive tactics.

One more day and we're pulling all links and also advising all our partners to do the same.

Anyone here who's promoting Broadway brands... My advice would be to make sure you don't in any way rely on money from that affiliation.. Because they're probably not going to pay you.

Update :

Broadway have resolved this issue. It turns out that there was a miscommunication between broadway, me and my business partner.

Due to the 45 day payout terms, the payments are being made in sections according to the t's and c's.

There was a delay on the first payment but its been sorted now and the guys at broadway explained the issue.

Actually quite impressed with the service in the end.

Glad to resolve it.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for circling back ground and letting us all know!

SnazzySlots

Reaction score
To be quite honest these jokers are the worst I have dealt with in all my time as an affiliate.

I urge other affiliates to be careful about promoting any of their brands. I can't understand how they could win awards for the best affiliate program. They have been stalling my payments since January - Not a very large amount but it spells trouble for me.

I have been in contact with Robert and every time I ask him about payment, he makes some sort of excuse. For an entire month, I have been chasing him and eventually they decide that they will pay me via Skrill.

They then pay me only partially and don't respond to any emails, skype chats or even their main email address. IMPO, they are deliberately stalling payments and communication is completely absent.

They have the perfect recipe for being ROGUE.

If someone could assist me with an email address or skype handle of SOMEONE who will respond, I would appreciate that.

teemteem

Reaction score
Hello!
I had experience with them - I made thread with complain about this affiliate program about 2 years ago (on this forum), but as I see somebody deleted my topic. They just stole my comission after 3 month of correspondence (about 150-200 pounds of comission lol :D). Avoid this program!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Nobody deletes topics here.

teemteem

Reaction score
Hmm strange, as I remember I made thread with complain about this program - nevermind. They are cheating affiliates - as I wrote before they didnt pay me about 150-200 pounds of comission with no reason after 3 months of correspondence

teemteem

Reaction score
I made multi account - sorry admin :) CanaryJohn check this thread
affiliateguarddog com/community/threads/broadway-gaming-dont-pay-comission.9716/

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah - that makes more sense :) thanks for the clarification.