Brand protection via trademarks and domains

riih

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I've seen it a few times too often, how a successful business can in this chaotic industry suffer when the brand is not taken care of.

I work with trademarks and domains, and have igaming as my main focus. I've seen plenty of headache issues, and can give you a free analysis on your situation. Send me a PM and we'll go from there.

Especially those of you, who have built your business around a name instead of a search string, might encounter something more than a small copycat site trying to leech off of your traffic. Examples:
  • What if your site X.com has built a large visitor-base for UK, and someone with a registered trademark for X in UK sends you a threatening cease & desist letter?
  • What if you one day gain traction in Sweden and Spain, and want to have local domains, but someone has bought all the imaginable variations except for your X.com?
Care for trademarks and domain hoarding in online businesses are usually minimal until its too late to fix the problem. That's why I offer the previously mentioned analysis for free - to help you avoid problems proactively instead of reactively.