Boylesports Affiliates T&C's Changed

the_dave

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Had the following from Boylesports today... has the bold part always been in there in some shape or form or is this totally new?

Greetings!

As you may know, there had been a few changes in the affiliate terms and conditions. This is to inform you of the following sections added to it.

You may refer to the full Terms and Conditions via this link: I'm not allowed to post links.

10. TERMS OF PAYMENT
"5 newly active players in the previous 6 months for the affiliate"
"Affiliates may request their previous 6 months of under limits payments provided those payments are over €100 in total"

13. RESPONSIBLE PLACEMENT OF DIGITAL ADVERT
Affiliates will be suspended and any commission payments cancelled should the affiliate be found:

• Committing click fraud
  • Acting as a go between for other affiliates not registered in the programme
  • To have been suspended by other companies
  • Failing to protect under age customers
  • Failing to comply with advertising standards, regulatory standards and data protection standards

Should you have any question or concern, feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

BetOnlineUK

Reaction score
the_dave you beat me to it, I too wanted to know about the 5 newly active players. Isn't it kind that they will pay you your money of under limits ;) I did see that you will lose this money if it has not reached the €100 threshold within 12 months. Now that is just wrong :mad: Full terms https://affiliates.boylesports.com/page.aspx?p=25

BetOnlineUK

Reaction score
I've replied to BoyleSports stating that I don't accept clause 10 as that would mean non-payment of account.
I've asked what that means for my status as an affiliate with them

(I think I know the answer - but let's see whether they're rogue or just unthinking).

Please let us know if they get back to you

the_dave

Reaction score
Current welcome bonus is a real shocker when compared to the rest of the market. Not sure what their logic is on this but I'd be surprised if they've got numbers which back it up.

BetOnlineUK

Reaction score
Absolutely agree, a sign-up bonus should be made as simple as possible but theirs you need an IQ of 180 to understand