Blue Square and Cashcade?

dendrite

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Did there used to be forum areas for these programs?

It's more than likely that I'm just being dumb in not being able to find them...

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Cashcade has never had a forum here :) We did go through the certification process, but their team was VERY unresponsive. After several requests, we finally got an affiliate manager's response.

However - once we presented the issues with their terms and conditions which had conflicting information from their website, we no longer received any responses. Their program would have been certified had those items been cleared (simple website changes).

I can give you a contact if you wish, but you may never receive correspondence.

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I experienced the same problem with Cashcade/GetMinted. Not sure why it's so difficult to respond to emails... :cool:

Also, on the conversion/retention side of things, I don't really think they know what they're doing. I sent them a significant amount of traffic a few months back (when they were offering 100% rev-share for a few months), and they weren't able to convert any of the players I sent. WTF? Thousands and thousands of visitors, and no depositors?

That, combined with the poor communication, resulted in me removing them from my sites. ;D

dendrite

Reaction score
Cheers for the responses, I really appreciate it.

I've had quite a bit of success with Get Minted converting players, but like you guys, I found the retention has been really poor. I guess that Wagerworks' decision to cut a load of the slots they offered hasn't helped, either

I'm agreed on the customer service. I sent one email via the ticketing system and got an answer straight away, but then they never replied to the next one (sent it twice now, still no response) - it looks like if they don't know the answer, they simply don't respond.

It's a shame they haven't quite got it together, really, because they offer a very good percentage revenue share. Virgin, on the other hand, has such a low revenue share, that I don't really want to promote them...

Overall, you would expect a much better selection of programs from IGT, really, wouldn't you?

dendrite

Reaction score
I think the last time I looked, they had taken away Price is Right Pub Fruity, Play Your Cards Right and a few others. I think something like six games in had gone in total

Are they back up?

(I can't see at the moment, I'm locked out 'cos I typed the wrong password in)