BETWAY / Buffalo / whatever they decide to call themselves

Bombati

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I’m appalled by Betway’s poor attitude towards their affiliates.

Got a request today to send in some KYC documents for PayPal - did that off my phone (not good enough) had to send in a screen shot of my laptop.

Now I’ve just been informed I’ve missed this months pay run and I’ll get paid last months and this months commission next month...

WTF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BetOnlineUK

Reaction score
Really is piss poor, all month been told to update my payment options even though I know they were good and had been confirmed that they were. But where was the kyc reminder all month, perfect play by them to delay payments once again

Bombati

Reaction score
Really is piss poor, all month been told to update my payment options even though I know they were good and had been confirmed that they were. But where was the kyc reminder all month, perfect play by them to delay payments once again

Exactly my thoughts, back to the bottom of the pile they go

BetOnlineUK

Reaction score
I got my KYC approved and asked the question about paying this month and was told they will be making a payment run this week. So hopefully @Bombati yours will be in there too ;)

Bombati

Reaction score
I got my KYC approved and asked the question about paying this month and was told they will be making a payment run this week. So hopefully @Bombati yours will be in there too ;)

Cheers mate but not so hopeful

Rick Perry

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
I hate buffalopartners' affiliate system, it drives me crazy! :mad:

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
been chatting with Betway this and last week, basically didn't have an affiliate department after they all got laid off ages ago. They now have a new head of affiliates who I worked a bit with a few years back who's now trying to build a decent team. Hopeful when I get back into they will be a lot better than in the past

Zamsino

Reaction score
Would be nice to have them up and running with their efforts in Esports betting.