Betsincome Affiliate payment (Rome - Topaze)

drake

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

As we know Rome Partners / topaze became Betsincome they say pay affiliates on 20 each month, I wanted to know if anyone had been paid by Betsincome this month.

It is only January 21 but I have doubts about their payment of fees over $ 500 and any responses from the group

I have delete their brands but i have pending commissions for december :(

Commission fees shall be issued on the 20th day of each month for the previous Gregorian month. Commission will be paid by one of the following methods when the minimum payout value has been generated:

Wire transfer - at least $500
Neteller - at least $500

Last edited:

drake

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Receive today :

We sincerely sorry for the delay in our response, due to the large amounts of information needed to be audit and unexpected issues that came up during the process; we are now up and running full scale.

In order for us to start our new-old relations in good faith,

We will honor all of the existing contracts, as you have in your accounts.
We will pay the commissions for months November, December and January.
All Commissions will be paid within 10 days from your agreement to continue our affiliation contract (by replaying to this mail).

Please log in to your account at Betsincome and make sure that the following details are correct: banking information, full name, email address, phone number, links, URL’s and tracker ID’s.

After receiving confirmation for all the above, we will start processing the payments ASAP.

We have found the following usernames related to your affiliate accounts:

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx_TPZ

Please confirm the usernames and provide us with unique email addresses to each and every one of them.

If you a missing account OR one of the usernames above are not yours please inform us.

Please note that due to the merging of multiple brands some of the account names has been changed.

All accounts are now under one affiliate program at BetsIncome.com, you can simply log in to your accounts by adding the corresponding suffix to your username:

• Diamond VIP affiliates - _DVP
• Rialto Affiliates - _RLA
• Royal Prive Affiliates - _RPA
• Topaze Affiliates – _TPZ

Example: Old user name “johndoe“. For Diamond VIP Affiliate's “johndoe_DVP", For Rialto
Affiliate's “johndoe_RLA", For Royal Prive Affiliate's “johndoe_RPA” and for Topaze Affiliate's
“johndoe_TPZ”

IMPORTANT!!

In case you have more than one account with the same email address, you will need to change your email address to a different one with each of your accounts, meaning each account needs to have a unique email address.

Please note that if you are encountering any issue logging in and/or changing your details in your account, please contact Support with the request to change your details in your account and don’t forget to mention: username, old email address and new email address to which you would like to change it to.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience we caused you.

We are excited and looking forward in a long and successful

Regards

Support Team

BetsIncome.com

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds kinda painful, but at least they are moving forward I guess. If it were me, I would prefer logging into one account and seeing all my data.