BetRev or Red Hot Revenue

Discussion in 'Red Hot Revenue' started by WCD Admin, Jan 17, 2008.

Rogue Affiliate Program
    WCD Admin

WCD Admin Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Hi - I know it may seem like we are running late here on getting up to date with the affiliate programs, but we have been so focused on developing over at WCD, it seems that we have.

I noticed in my Stats Remote console that last month I made money with BetRev. Do I retrieve that money from RedHotRevenue? or BetRev? is this a new or old development (the new ownership).

Also does Red Hot Revenue get the green light like BetRev has?

Cheers everyone. Great work Andy!

WCD

Guard Dog

Guard Dog Guard Dog Staff Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Running late is a fact of the biz, IMO :) It is very difficult to keep up on everything.

Yes, RedHotRevenue has taken over for BetRev. I believe the person you would need to contact over at RedHotRevenue is:

roy@redhotrevenue.com

At least, that was the latest details that I had concerning them.

BetRev's terms are still up and running, but yes we need to re-review the terms and conditions at RedHot. I will get them inserted into the list of programs immediately.

Initially I will run the terms against BetRev's terms to see the difference. If none, then we will certify. If there are differences, they must go to the certification board.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog Guard Dog Staff Member

Jan 17, 2008
    We have verified that RedHotRevenue is the replacement for BetRev and have entered this into our system.

The Terms and Conditions are nearly identical and the differences are in:

Revenue Percentage - Changed

CPA - In regards to promotions - Changed

Hybrid Commissions Structure - Removed

None of the above are predatory, so RedHotRevenue will also be marked as 'Affiliate Friendly'