Betfair & Paddy Power Partners

Bombati

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I never thought I'd be writing this after Betfair being so good to me in the past but since partnering up with Paddy Power ( I work for them too ) things have definitely gone downhill!

My manager was great but he's not moved over to the international team and I'm left in limbo.

Don't know who my new manager is, have no contact numbers and the other day I was spoken to like a child from a apparent newbie in Dublin.

I was told not to introduce friends or family as it infringes my terms etc, I've never ever done such a thing in 3years.

What am I to do.....

Given them over 300 FTDS by the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bombati

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I never thought I'd be writing this after Betfair being so good to me in the past but since partnering up with Paddy Power ( I work for them too ) things have definitely gone downhill!

My manager was great but he's not moved over to the international team and I'm left in limbo.

Don't know who my new manager is, have no contact numbers and the other day I was spoken to like a child from a apparent newbie in Dublin.

I was told not to introduce friends or family as it infringes my terms etc, I've never ever done such a thing in 3years.

What am I to do.....

Given them over 300 FTDS by the way!

Anyone got a phone number please??