BetConstruct skin Luckybet confiscates players money and doesn't pay commission to affiliates

Vargoso

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello,

A warning note to the community, we promoted the LuckyBet brand (BetConstruct platform) the year before, but recently a couple of our players (poker players) were blocked and their profits were confiscated.

The complete case can be read on our website, but in short:
  • The players were from Russia and other European countries, and they reached the network to use a VPN (this is from their T&C):
T and C :
2.4. Within the fair play, the using of software and devices generating IP addresses (VPN, Proxy etc.) must be agreed with the company by e-mail: support@Luckybet.com
  • LuckyBet argument is that the players were using the same IP address. The accusation is not related to collusion, chip dumping or any other illegal behavior.
  • The players don't know each other, they even play different disciplines and stakes.
  • The confiscated money is over $4kUSD
  • The site is even refusing to pay the affiliate commission; as far as we know, other affiliates have not been paid to.
  • Our conclusion is that the room found an excuse to block winning players.
  • We waited 2 months before making this case public.
  • According to their T&C, they have the right to ask for more information to the players if a problem with IP arises, but only to confirm players identity and ask for more information, not block the account and confiscate money:
Luckybet.com strictly prohibits two or more Users to place bets from one IP-address (from the same computer or the same local area network) in order to avoid suspicion of collusion (cheating). In such cases it is necessary to reconcile the possibility of the game with Luckybet by explaining the circumstances. Luckybet has the right to block the account of such a User and ask them to send any documents verifying their registered identity.

In short, we don’t recommend any webmasters work with this rogue operator
https://en.worldpokerdeals.com/blog/luckybet-added-to-our-blacklist-non-payment-money-confiscation

Last edited:

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for informing us.

luckybet

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Samuel, i was the Marketing Director and now the Operation Manager.

Luckybet in the last 3-4 weeks has changed all top management, it includes the CEO.

We are not aware of what happened, we are now slowly checking sites and trying to solve all unsolved issues.
In the last week, we have paid over 20000$ to a single player, i can send privately prove it, and we are moving on and solving all opened cases.

My personal email is here sb@luckybet.com if anyone has any concern, please feel free, i look forward to having this entire inconvenient situation solved, i am sure that there will be concerns that we might think different, but i am sure like all brands have issues, we will always have since if you look around, there is no brand that has zero complaints, it always happens.

If any affiliate that hasn't got paid, please contact me and i will take strait care of it, we invite everyone to start over slowly and try us, all payments will be done on a monthly basis form 1-15 of each month.

Keep in mind that we cannot pay any affiliate from Russia through Neteller due to Russian new regulations.

I look forward to rebuilding this brand, with a fresh and good reputation, i know it will take time, we are aware of it, and we look for to it.

Thank you, everyone, and i am sorry for the entire inconvenient situation that happens here.

Luckybet Management.