Bet90 - not paying (pending for 6 months...)

Btting

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Has anybody been paid (signficant amounts) by Bet90 recently? They still owe me May, June, July and October commissions in total €2.680,64‬.

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Havent hear of them before, sorry

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know, Btting! Please keep us posted.

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
I can ask around. I have a few phone numbers and contacts. They are mainly a German brand, and their support is located in Bulgaria. If you are still having issues, maybe you can pass me details and I can check it for ya.

Btting

Reaction score
I can ask around. I have a few phone numbers and contacts. They are mainly a German brand, and their support is located in Bulgaria. If you are still having issues, maybe you can pass me details and I can check it for ya.

Thanks for the offer, for now it's not necessary (yet) but if needed il be sure to let u know!

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update

Btting

Reaction score
how is it these programs get to months of owing money?
Yep its really sad to be honest the current state of the business... (meanwhile still owed €2752,17 in 2019 payments from bet90 - one which is more then a half year late). Also thank you for your journal thread on gpwa, you are one of the reasons my business took off.

Tony

Reaction score
Hello I'm in the same situation now, they owe me three months already. Do you have some contact, they do not respond to my email. Thank you

Btting

Reaction score
No real contact just the generic affiliate email, they do respond but nothing concrete. Im still owed €4160,93 with payments being late more then a year.

Site isn't and conversions weren't even bad - if they would pay their affiliates they could make alot more money.

Jan Wilkmann

Reaction score
Hi,

i have the same problem with bet90 Affiliate Program. Waiting for 600 EUR since 6 months...

Did a skype call solved your problem? Is it possible to get the contact? Would be great.

Btting

Reaction score
Recently got paid 1 month but still owed more then 3.5k in delayed payments spanning a year back. Skype didnt resolve anything for me sadly, but appreciate the help and effort of xecutable.