Best Gadget You’ll Get As A Gift and WHY?

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting to send my number 1 affiliate something special. I know for a fact that he'll be excited to get a gadget.. but I am not a gadget person plus I'm a female so your inputs will be a great help!

(I just hope he doesn't see this post lol:cool:)
Calculator watch. ;D;D j/k

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
For me it would be the latest phone (of my choice) based upon my carrier.. or Flat Screen TV :)

nayomhi.millar

Reaction score
For me it would be the latest phone (of my choice) based upon my carrier.. or Flat Screen TV :)

Yea latest phone would be great.. Though almost everyone now has an iphone.. what do you suggest be a cool phone?

Yea flat screen LED TV, one capable for 3D yea?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea latest phone would be great.. Though almost everyone now has an iphone.. what do you suggest be a cool phone?

Yea flat screen LED TV, one capable for 3D yea?

Phone: It really depends a lot on the cell phone carrier and the location and use. Would be very individualized for that

TV: 3D, of course! 260Hz refresh... all sorts of nice options there (Smart TV for internet content)...

baldidiot

Reaction score
If you're open to non-gadget suggestions, what about beer? You could buy them a membership to a beer club where they send you a case of different ones each month.

nayomhi.millar

Reaction score
How about one of these machines like the bank has to count money?I hate having to manually count and stack all that cash myself :p
hahaha your so rich OMG you can't even count your money with your hand..:cool:..
ill send you one for a help if you became our number one affiliate and ill deliver it myself to you so that i can help you too counting your money..that's nice idea for your busy hours..thank you

nayomhi.millar

Reaction score
If you're open to non-gadget suggestions, what about beer? You could buy them a membership to a beer club where they send you a case of different ones each month.

;)sounds like your a good drinker hahaha;D ill note this too thank you

ThePOGG

Reaction score
hmmm that's cool :cool:..if that so can, you think of how much is the right value of the gift card that will make you feel great when you received it? :p

Surely this has to be a marketing decision - the value of the account has to be assessed to determine how much to offer. I mean we'd all love to receive a £10k gift card - that would feel amazing - but it's not likely to happen. Without knowing the value of the account (i'm not asking to know btw :p ) it's impossible to say what value of gift you should be looking to give, i'd assume some % of the overall revenue they've generated.