Best AddMe Pluging For Wordpress

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
What is an "add me" plugin? Social - like Facebook 'like', Google+, and that stuff?

Mikew

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
for sharing purposes, I usually prefer a floating social plugin called "Custom Share Buttons with Floating Sidebar" I am not sure if its SEO friendly but I do know that it doesn't always load very fast when I check the loading stats through GTmetrix

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I used the same one, actually.

edgarf76

Reaction score
Thank you! I just installed it. It looks good and effective from a laptop but I am not sure if I like it on mobile. I have seen big sites with some intrusive ads floating on the bottom and people see to deal with it. I see there is an option to hide on mobile phones. Do you guys hide the floating bar on mobile / tablets?

ARZ

Reaction score
Digg Digg and Shareholic - these two are worth trying also ;)

Frank

Reaction score
sumome has lots of options, it's fairly lightweight and loads after the page, it's mobile friendly and tracks stats

ARZ

Reaction score
Oh, Thanks WonderPunter for mention the "lightweight" word.. I now realised, that Digg Digg itself is slowing the site a bit, but there is another plugin with the same functions, but with better results. When it comes to page load time, just check "Digg Digg Alternative" ;)

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Makes it hard if you can't code... I hate running too many plugins so I just mod the theme accordingly. But I believe sumome is one of the better options ;)