Behard Group Payment Stall?

Agentti

Reaction score
Hi!

Anybody have some experiences with Bethard Group and payments?

I´m still waiting my September commission payment. I´ts just above the treshold and the amount of the commission is not important but the fact that commission are paid in a timely manner. The aff manager that I´ve been contact with seems nice but the thing has been in solving state for almost a month now with no definitive answer. Affmanager is now sick so I´ve been in contact with the other aff managers and the communication is really hard and I have to follow up with the thing constantly to try and get a answer.

This month I´ve sent decent amount of players there and just thinking about the future with them that is it worth it? All kind of hassle that for example max payout for skill and neteller is 500€ per month and bank transfers could be made with a registered Company only? One answer i got was that it maybe could be made without a Company? Just really confusing answers and now it seems they will pay the commission to the player account. Maybe? Everything seems to be up in the air all the time...

I´ve seen these things resolved when a thread is opened about the issue and i hope this gets the thing sorted out or you guys can give me some advice...

AGDcashmoney

Kneecapper
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Agentti,

We received last payment from in March 2017. They sent to us by Skrill "skrill@cardbet.com".
They did pay us by Skrill so I assumed that it would not be a problem to make the payment to you via Skrill. I hope this would help you.

Agentti

Reaction score
Hi Agentti,

We received last payment from in March 2017. They sent to us by Skrill "skrill at cardbetdotcom".
They did pay us by Skrill so I assumed that it would not be a problem to make the payment to you via Skrill. I hope this would help you.

I see. When you were paid in March , was it commissions from February or did you have to wait longer to get the previous commissions?

I think that yes i can get the commission to Skrill, but at least nowadays they have a cap of 500€ per month for payments to Skrill? Was this the case back then also? I have 2300€ now there from October , would be annoying to wait almost 5 months to get the full commissions? Then wait the future commission from other months to get paid...

How has the communication with them been? Who are you in contacts with?

Agentti

Reaction score
Update:

I received my funds to my playeraccount this monday. Took time but this is solved now.

RazorGamer

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Hello Agentii :)

I'm very happy to hear this great news for you!

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Not working with them anymore, but I have some revenue from the past.

Does anyone have a contact here? They don't pay and don't reply.