Beast Gaming / Beast Affiliates - anyone else not been paid?

playmarketing

Reaction score
Hi I wondered if there were any others out there who were not paid by Beast Gaming or were using the Beast Gaming Affiliate program.

The company is run by Simon Capreis and Paul Munro.

Search "beast gaming" in google, i'm not allowed to post links yet.

They owe me around $25,000 and various other affiliates are also owed large sums.

Thanks

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I've heard of them, but don't have any contacts. I'm sure I could track some contacts down, if needed.

playmarketing

Reaction score
I'd appreciate that, although I had contact with Simon Capreis but his number is no longer active and all i get on his business number is an answer machine.

I have Paul Munro's number but he just fobs me off each and every time and says he will talk to Simon, but neither of them get back to me.

tryme1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I do feel your pain.

For those not in the know: Beast Gaming came on board at GPWA as a platinum sponsor around 6 months ago. This, despite the fact that they had no real previous reputation (one way or another), gave them some level of credibility.

You'll notice that they are not now listed as a sponsor of any kind on GPWA and pretty much months of 'where's my commission' type posts have gone unanswered.

This, for me, speaks volumes. I appreciate, of course, that it doesn't help playmarketing or anyone else looking to get paid. For me, this one is a 'there but for the grace of God' thread, as their bingo offering looked very tempting.

livescore

Reaction score
Hi I wondered if there were any others out there who were not paid by Beast Gaming or were using the Beast Gaming Affiliate program.

The company is run by Simon Capreis and Paul Munro.

Search "beast gaming" in google, i'm not allowed to post links yet.

They owe me around $25,000 and various other affiliates are also owed large sums.

Thanks

I am in the same situation but aff maneger saided thay will pay em thay have some problems i have there 1000$ ----1400$

p.s. if you send there normal traffic thay will pay to my mind

playmarketing

Reaction score
Motiv8 affiliates - avoid

Just so you are aware this rogue affiliate program has now changed its name to motiv8affiliates.com

i strong advise to avoid this affiliate program. They owe ALOT of people ALOT of money.

I've always sent them "normal" traffic by the way i am very much established in the industry and promote many brands.

playmarketing

Reaction score
avoid motiv8 affiliates

GPWA offered help in their thread but didnt follow anything through to the end. In my eyes it totally devalues their whole "platinum sponsor" thing. They obviously don't check out the affiliate program before hand and just accept anyone.

playmarketing

Reaction score
and one more thing before I go. Us affilates getting paid has nothing to do with them having any kind of financial difficulty. I know this for a fact as well. I've done my research.

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
GPWA offered help in their thread but didnt follow anything through to the end. In my eyes it totally devalues their whole "platinum sponsor" thing. They obviously don't check out the affiliate program before hand and just accept anyone.

The Affiliate4You platinum sponsorship proved that point. Whilst Steven C promising to post in response to member concerns on the 19'th of July 2011. http://www.gpwa.org/forum/please-jo...ew-platinum-sponsor-199012/p5.html#post655924

Although he's since made a post, he still claims to be waiting for answers from this outfit. Yet another factual instance where a sponsor is in direct contrivene of the GPWA Code of Conduct. And yet another program who gets away with being dodgy at the GPWA.

Ahhhh...but I'm getting off topic ;D

Last edited: