Barosh.net

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I logged in today and was forced to agree to new T&Cs. I notice in them this:

Active and Non Active account – In the event of Activity desistence, It is hereby clarified that the Company will not have to continue and compensate the affiliate, for any removal of dought – any affiliate that will generate less than 8 new qualified players in the last 6 month will be considerd as non active.

Just a heads up.... apparently they didn't close my account. I am due some $14.34 since 2004 ;D .... Does anyone really do anything with games like Backgammon, etc? You must need a dedicated site to make some $$

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish we had their terms in our system, but I have never even heard of Barsosh.net before this thread :(

I can barely even tell what I would be promoting if I were to sign up with them. Can you give me a little more detail about these guys? It is obvious from the message you received that the program is predatory - but who do you promote through them?

I do not promote backgammon at all, so maybe this is why I haven't heard of these guys.

bonusgeek

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Does anyone really do anything with games like Backgammon, etc? You must need a dedicated site to make some $$

I remember all the hype when online backgammon first came out, many said it was gonna be the next big thing so I am curious too, I wonder if anyone is making any serious money in that niche.