Bad experience with Fulltiltpoker

Kalavasos

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have had a bad experience with the Fulltilt affiliate program. I had them exclusive on my site, that was just launched. Got 3000 unqiue vistitors in one week and not one sign up or donwload. Not even my three test account were tracked to my account (they were tracked to Fulltilts own account). And for a fact two of those test accounts came from different computers (one never visited Fulttilt at all). It took me over a week to get the manager and even he came up with the old cookies fairy tale. when i asked him how it can be that even the test account from a different computer in a different city was not tracked, all i got was silence.....

Iff needed I am willing to post all communication between me and them (without names off ocurse) for others to see what can happen to you too.

regards

Kalavasos

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen this post in a couple of forums now.. Are you looking for help from the affiliate program, looking to vent, or something else?

I would say that you need to talk to someone who can get something done over at FullTilt's affiliate program. I am sure we can get you in touch with the proper person.

If you are looking to vent - feel free to post as much detail here as you are willing to divulge. It always helps affiliates to see exactly how they might be treated once signing up.

Thanks for the info!

Kalavasos

Reaction score
Hi,

just want to inform people, i'm not such a 'poster' but after more then a week of silly answers, thought it became time to make affiliates aware of Fulltilt's 'support'.

Thanks for the offer for assistance, but I removed them from my sites.

Kalavasos

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't blame you...

I know you are not 'such a poster', was just hoping you might elaborate so that other affiliates can learn from your experience.

Cheers.

Kalavasos

Reaction score
email

ok, I have made a doc with the history.

what email, i have to send it to? It's 6 pages.

note:
names are erased to secure everybodies privacy

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
You may send to: grievances **AT** affiliateguarddog **DOT** com

Thanks in advance :)