AVOWay Special at AGD - Complete Stats

sjmorrow

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Receiving this error when I attempt to add some more programs:

[Error -1] An internal technical error occurred and is currently being investigated.

I am sure it's being investigated but I thought I would let you know on here just in case.

Hi,

if you have Skype PM me your name and I will take a quick look to see what the issue is.

Stefan

sjmorrow

Reaction score
NDN said:
Hi there,

Unfortunately I do not have Skype.

Just so you know, although I do get the error when I try to add a new program, it does appear as though the program is still added anyways despite the error.

Thanks!

OK, no problem - basically you already told me what I need to know - I don't have direct access to the core so I can't give a detailed analysis from where I am but I can tell you this:

a) If you see this error and the program was added then the error comes most likely from the core trying to start retrieving your stats. If the problem was a communication error then the system will keep on trying which means you may see the stats and an OK status icon later.

In any case as this could have a number of reasons - I will wait for our main guy to get on this later.

b) When you go to the Stats Panel you can see in the first column a Status Icon that shows you the last status for this program. In this case you should see an appropriate icon that - when you hover with your mouse - will give you the brief status as a tooltip.

If you click on the icon you will see a notification history as lightbox (popup) appear. This may provide you with some additional details.

For example if your credentials were incorrect you would see a dedicated icon in the Stats Panel and an appropriate message in that lightbox as a reminder.

I can't access your account directly to check as all passwords are one-way hash encrypted - so even going to the database would not provide me with your password.. More security but also more work for us ;D

Hope this helps for now - in any event we'll post a reply once we have more actual details.

I would also be interested to know if you noticed the Status icons I described above. So if not we can add some highlights perhaps... There is some more info in the Help as well including icon descriptions.

Stefan

NDN

Reaction score
I definitely noticed the status icons and the notification history when you click them (love it). Definitely no need to highlight them - they are plenty noticeable.

sjmorrow

Reaction score
Receiving this error when I attempt to add some more programs:

[Error -1] An internal technical error occurred and is currently being investigated.

I am sure it's being investigated but I thought I would let you know on here just in case.

Hi NDN,

we have resolved the issue and retrieved all the latest stats - please verify it and let me know.

Stefan

NDN

Reaction score
Hi NDN,

we have resolved the issue and retrieved all the latest stats - please verify it and let me know.

Stefan

Just tested it again by adding another program and received the same error...

Frogger

Reaction score
Just tested it again by adding another program and received the same error...

Hey NDN,

We did fix the error which actually happened yesterday, but the system kept reporting it by mistake, and that's fixed now as well so you should be seeing your stats now from that specific brand.

Thanks,

Roy.

NDN

Reaction score
Perfect. Tried again and all errors are gone!

I will spend some time getting everything added later today and will report back once I have done so with my feedback.

Frogger

Reaction score
Perfect. Tried again and all errors are gone!

I will spend some time getting everything added later today and will report back once I have done so with my feedback.

That's great, i'm glad to hear ;-)