Australia - sports affiliates

AidanLCFC

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Been keeping my ear to the ground slightly in Australia and looks like that market might go to pot. Hearing Crownbet and Sportsbet have already closed or are closing their programs and with the NSW changes Ladbrokes are pretty much doing the same? Have I got the right end of the stick here? Looks like it's almost impossible to operate affiliate sites their now

Zamsino

Reaction score
I've been seeing operators closing in AU for a long time. Will probabaly remain dead except for people who does not target AU but still get traffic from there. Guess they can still use VPN's

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Being an Aussie, all I can say is... WTF!!!

Just this last week, a guy walking down the street (minding his own business) got king hit by an overgrown thug, for no reason. Coward punching, has practically turned into a sport down here. Drunks also kill people on out roads, including children. But I don't see the Gov., doing much to curb the operations of pubs, bottle shops and the like.

AU is turning into such a PC country, it makes me shake my head at the Gov., stupidity and waste of money, which, could, should be spent on...oh... housing children sleeping on the streets!

Last edited:

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
Being an Aussie, all I can say is... WTF!!!

Just this last week, a guy walking down the street (minding his own business) got king hit by an overgrown thug, for no reason. Coward punching, has practically turned into a sport down here. Drunks also kill people on out roads, including children. But I don't see the Gov., doing much to curb the operations of pubs, bottle shops and the like.

AU is turning into such a PC country, it makes me shake my head at the Gov., stupidity and waste of money, which, could, should be spent on...oh... housing children sleeping on the streets!

Saw that punch on facebook, shitbag behaviour