Anyone home??

Slotastic Affiliates

Chips

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to get a line of communications going with Slotastic. I have emailed several times to both Jacob and Jessica, even answering an email Jessica sent yet no one replies.

I have sent emails without any links in the rare case the spam filters were playing tricks on me. Still no response.

Will some one from there please get in touch? PM me here for my IM details.

ClaireWellard

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi Chips
I have recently joined Slotastic and have just seen your post. Did you manage to get hold of one of the Account Managers or do you still need help?

Feel free to contact me if you still need anything

Thanks

Claire Wellard
Slotastic Affiliate Manager
claire@slotasticmarketing.com

Chips

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Yes I have. It did take an unacceptable amount of time though. A week to respond to mail is not what I consider "reasonable" but it appears to be the norm with Slotastic.

ClaireWellard

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
I do apologise for the latest and inconvenience. We certainly try to have a quick turnaround of emails, but we obviously failed in this instance as your email remained unanswered.

You have my direct contact details so please do not hesitate to contact me in the future if you need any help.

I will also be monitoring the forum so I should be able to respond quickly to any questions or concerns.

Thanks

Claire