another affiliate account for sale

amigo

Reaction score
Since another member posted a similar thread, I asume it's ok to post this kind of offer here? If not please remove ...

What I'd like to sell is my Cpays account. And before this discussion starts, yes I'm aware of their predatory terms and I should have not been promoting them in the first place. However, as many of you will agree it is hard to stop when they are sending you a good size paycheck every month.
Anyhow, I have had enough and I'm going to drop them totally. My fear of course is that they will put the account on 20% commission level or just terminate the account which has hundreds of active players and is generating approx. 10k per month.
The idea is for somebody who can deal with them to buy this account from me and profit from my huge player base. If anybody here is interested at all please contact my in privat per PM. I'm a respected long term member of both GPWA and CAP and have been it this industry since 1999.
I'm not going to reveal much more information here at this point because I don't want Cpays to see this.

However, once you contact me in privat and I know who you are, I will give you any detail you might need to make a decision on buying this account.

My intention is only to get out of the nightmare of dealing with this company at a resonable payoff. I know some people still deal with them and are happy with them. I don't blame you. I am almost willing to garantee that whoever buys my account will not need long for their ROI. That's if you can keep them happy so they won't reduce the commission setting or terminiate the account alltogether.

Well, enough for now. Everything else by PM if anybody is interested.

Thanks!

rondeytony220

Banned
Reaction score
I 'd like contact you,may you help me please?

*** Posted By Guard Dog ***

Spamming is NOT allowed - we are here to HELP PEOPLE... Crap like this is the reason the industry looks so bad. This is your first warning, next time we will post all your details.

And - your signature capabilities will be removed.

*** Posted By Guard Dog ***

Last edited by a moderator: