AGD Services

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a new section here at AGD called 'AGD Services'. We currently have several new services being readied for roll out in the near (I hope) future.

These new services are built to help the affiliates with their day to day activities, much like the AGD Payments Calendar (service) is.

I think, when these services are readied and tested, everyone will be pretty excited to give them a test. All coding has been paid for by the Platinum Certified sponsorship fees. I know this has been mentioned before, but it is pretty important to note that I am not just 'profiting' off of AGD. There is a lot of effort behind the scenes to make large strides in helping everyone do better business :)

That's all for now, but I would expect there to be at least 1 announcement late this month or early next in regards to the 2nd AGD Service!

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Thanks again Andy for all you do to help the rest of us out. It's always very much appreciated. Think I've been using the payments calendar since you brought it out and it's been a great tool to have. I've actually went back to it several times to reference a payment date or compare.

Really look forward to see what else you are implementing for our use and to help us out. 8)
____
____