AGD Meetup - Vegas Next Week - Who's In?

Best Time for meetup? Select or WRITE IN your vote

• Tuesday: 4:00pm

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Tuesday: 6:00pm

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Tuesday: 9:00pm

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Wednesday: 4:00pm

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Wednesday: 6:00pm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm looking to finally put a face to all the member names here at AGD :) I didn't get to attend the last AGD Meet-up and would like to get one going for this Vegas Conference.

I'll arrive around 2:00PM on Tuesday the 17th. I'll be leaving on Thursday in the morning (relatively early).

TIMES:

Let's all discuss times to determine the best time for a meet. I'm thinking that Tuesday around 6:00pm would be a great time to meet, but I haven't really taken a large look at what is going on.

Anyone else?

PLACES:

I will be staying at TI (Treasure Island) during that time, but it doesn't matter the place to me. Any place with a nice gathering area where we can all share drinks and chat would be great for me!

I prefer mello, not too loud, but that's me and I am open to whatever to tell you the truth.

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
<ENVY>

Let's make a formal meeting each year in Vegas and I promise to come (provided dates work out) - it doesn't have to be elaborate, maybe the same kind of get together.... :cool:

I can't believe - it's less than two hour flight for me. Just bad timing :(

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Cool. I'll be at the Palazzo - right across from Treasure Island. Tuesday works for me.

I like mellow too - with all the noisy bars and clubs you can't hear your own voice, never mind talk with people.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
9:00 works for me too.. I do have the opportunity to hit dinner with some other folks in the industry around 7:00, so that would give me the opportunity to do both.

Keep the ideas coming in, please... I'd like to meet as many of you as possible.

mojo

Banned
Reaction score
Joe and I would like to join in. 6 or 9 I don't think matters at this point for us. We are arriving late on the 16th and leaving Sat. Staying at Golden Nugget and will meet wherever.

Bernie, sorry you are not making it this time. Would love to meet you. Next time!

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it but 9 is horrible for me, I'll be there for maybe 30 minutes...

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I added a poll. Please select a time (you can select multiple) or even add a new time to the poll.

Let's find a time that works for all of us.

Holland87

Reaction score
Hi guys! I will be in Vegas the same days that the Guard Dog will be there.

After the dinner that the bonusteak mentioned, IF that is when you all decide to meet, can I pop in and say Hi and then run out real quick? LOL I know that I am such an unknown but I would just LOVE to meet EVERYONE in this thread so far!

belgamo

Reaction score
Well i will be at that dinner too, but after that anytime is convient. really looking forward to putting faces to so many names.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
We would love to have you :) Vote for a better time at the top, it is looking right now like Wednesday at 4:00 pm is getting some votes too.

Holland87

Reaction score
Ok, I voted but will see you all whenever because anytime is great for me! Will be showing up with Belgamo!

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Well i will be at that dinner too, but after that anytime is convient. really looking forward to putting faces to so many names.

Boy, looks like whoever is giving that dinner doesn't like me very much! :p

pdjoe

Reaction score
It doesn't really matter to me,

You guys do whats best for your schedules and just let me know. I'll make anytine and any place. I'll even try to obstain from my beer until late that morning lol.

:eek:

mojo

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I voted but will see you all whenever because anytime is great for me! Will be showing up with Belgamo!

Michele, around the holidays everyone has Pumpkin Martinis. Delicious! I so look forward to seeing you. I'm buying!

Joe as well but he seems to have some sort of beer plan. :D

He is just as sweet, caring and awesome in person as he is online.

Waiter!

mojo

Banned
Reaction score
Boy, looks like whoever is giving that dinner doesn't like me very much! :p

Me either. I don't know how these conferences work. It's my first.

If we don't catch you guys on this we'll see you at the gpwa stratosphere?

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The dinner has nothing to do with affiliate managers it is just a few people in the biz meeting for dinner that are going to be there nothing more. I didn't organize it or everyone would be invited :)

So we have decided on a place I think and we will be back to post where and the time in the morning :) It will be around 5pm at the Palazzo( Dom has nothing but good to say about this place so it will be a blast I am sure!), I will have more details in the am.

Also I am not in Vegas to do all the events etc I am there with my 2 girls, one is leaving for the Navy in a few weeks so we are having a last trip together. I will be at the GPWA event though and the AGD meet up etc other then that this is not a work conference for me :)

Michele looking forward to meeting you and Mo bring on the martinis girl!

Last edited:

mojo

Banned
Reaction score
Also I am not in Vegas to do all the events etc I am there with my 2 girls, one is leaving for the Navy in a few weeks so we are having a last trip together.

Aww! I dropped my son off to the Air Force in Boston and cried the whole time! You must be sooo very proud.