AGD - Emails may come in bunches

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but you may get a whole bunch of emails. I just realized that emails were down for about a week in regards to notifications of post :( I'm not sure if they will retroactively go out or not - I don't know the software well enough.

But.... it's possible you will get a crap-load (that's a technical term, sorry) of emails.

Andy

RazorGamer

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but you may get a whole bunch of emails. I just realized that emails were down for about a week in regards to notifications of post :( I'm not sure if they will retroactively go out or not - I don't know the software well enough.

But.... it's possible you will get a crap-load (that's a technical term, sorry) of emails.

Andy
Hello Andy,

How are you? :)

Thanks a lot for the heads-up!

Don't worry about it. It's all good.

Take care and have a lovely day! ;)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Doing well! Having a difficult go of keeping up since the emails were not notifying me :( Now I am being updated, though :)

bsilva028

Reaction score
Doing well! Having a difficult go of keeping up since the emails were not notifying me :( Now I am being updated, though :)
The E-Mails until now were not received retroactively, i was notified now of this new post, but only received this one, not a bunch of them

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah, seems that way :( I was hoping for retroactive since I have an automated system which notifies me of every post (which I then read via email). Allows me to stay as up to date as possible.