Affordable, Committed, Unique Content - First article is Free of course

Ni2A

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Greetings!
I am a freelance writer who works mainly in the online gaming industry, and have contributed to this specific industry for over six years. During my time in the industry I have learned many skills and techniques that have enabled me to attract many satisfied customers. I am hoping that in the very near future, you too, might be one.

My experience includes most fields of the online gaming industry, including blogs, news articles, game reviews, websites reviews and content, sports betting, bingo and slot machine general articles, promotional work and lengthy in-depth discussion pieces of gaming in general.

All of the work I offer is of a high quality, and all is original, written upon order. Any articles purchased by clients are instantly deleted upon payment; guaranteed future similar articles are still unique and fresh. Nothing is ever used more than once.

My very best work is brought out in bulk assignments. Feel free to assign me to lengthy tasks that require sizeable workloads, on a regular basis. This is how I generally operate, and in this sort of arrangements, I can get the most high quality articles out to you in bundles, on deadlines that work for you.

As an example of what I can do for you and your business, the first article submitted to prospective new clients is always free or charge.

Payment couldn’t be easier, as I accept both PayPal and Skrill for completed work.

My rates are very affordable, for the skilled content I provide

$0.025 per word - Articles & Reviews
$0.03 per word - News

Thanks & Regards
Neha
Skype - nehaag.aries
Writingkosmos.com