Affiliate Payments Calendar - What do you think?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

It's been almost a year that the Affiliate Payment Calendar has been live :) I know it seems much shorter, though, at least it does to me.

So - I would really like to get your feedback on the calendar and if you use it. I'll start with each section for those who aren't familiar with it.

PAYMENT CALENDAR - Drag and Drop Calendar Portion.
View attachment 70

Summary: This is the section where you can select your payment method (Quicktender, Neteller, etc), select your Affiliate Program, and drag it onto the day of the week when they paid you. {Note: Payment methods at the top represent the top 5 methods by which YOU are paid}

MY AFFILIATE PROGRAMS - Rolling Year Payment History
View attachment 71

Summary: This section is the last 12 months of payment history. It is a quick-view of when you've been paid and by whom. It helps you determine if you need to start re-focusing efforts on programs you may have let slide.

MY PAYMENT ALERTS - Payment Alerts
View attachment 72

Summary: This section allows you to see programs that have paid others (that you promote), but you do not yet show a payment for. It helps you determine if you may have a payment waiting.

Benefits to affiliates: The payments system DOES feed several sections at AGD, including the header:
View attachment 73

And EVERY Affiliate Forum (the right side-bar), like this program:
View attachment 75

That's the quick 'low-down'. Now - do you make use of it? If not, do you feel it is beneficial to you to use it?

mojo

Banned
Reaction score
It's very convenient the way it's updated on the main page here. It's the first place I look to see who's paid. Good stuff.

tryme1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I'm with Mojo - I check it daily to see who's paid and when. However, I don't really understand how to use it in terms of adding my own payments.

From your explanation here : I highlight the payment method, then highlight the program and drag that to the date they've paid. Is that right?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm with Mojo - I check it daily to see who's paid and when. However, I don't really understand how to use it in terms of adding my own payments.

From your explanation here : I highlight the payment method, then highlight the program and drag that to the date they've paid. Is that right?

exactly right :)

1. Select payment method
2. Select affiliate program
3. Drag the affiliate program's name onto the calendar (to the day of the month they paid you on)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
BTW - the smilie with the smoking ears was not intentional :) But, kinda funny.

Makes it seem like I was frustrated - but definitely not.

sipka

Reaction score
I love the payment calendar and I'm quite addicted to it by now, it is so easy to check out who paid and when and the alert system is very cool, I can check if I have outstanding payments at one of the programs. It is very good to look through the past months and see that i'm getting money from more places each months. Measurement of the growing business lol. :)

Holland87

Reaction score
I love it, love it, love it and I use it way less than I want to! I actually have to make commissions to use it. lol