Affiliate Newbie

Europeanbingo

Reaction score
Hi, i am sort of new to this. Today i am working with Revenue Giants and Karamba but Karamba is more or less imposible to convert players to. Revenue Giants have stoped to produce mailers (i am only working with mailers) so that is dying off for me and getting an aswer from them is impossible too. Now do anyone have any good recomendations regarding good affiliates for Spain, France, UK, Germany, Italy and Scandinavia. My main players are Bingo players. It is a jungle out there and my eyes are crossed here. So if someone could point me in the right direction it would be super.

Zuga

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
if you are promoting Dragonfish bingo sites you should be aware of their insane admin fees that go up to 45%

would recommend doing CPA or hybrid deals with any UK brands.

Rev share alone will get eaten up by high admin fees and POC tax

Reaction score
Check out Evoke Gaming Affiliates for Bingo in Scandinavia. Very reliable network with two sites in Swedish (bertil.com and mamamiabingo.com recently updated design) and one in FI & NO (mamamiabingo.com). Fantastic community for the players with in game events and even meetups in the real world.

Affenmensch

Reaction score
I would not go for Karamba, since they have horrible terms and conditions and it is bad to keep players.
Also be aware, that Condor Affiliates do not always pay. They did not pay me and you can read about the same experience from others online.

I feel like it is easier to make people sign up on more unknown sites, but take care, not that you promote the last crap, since it would be a waste of your traffic.

Affenmensch

Reaction score
sorry for the second answer in a row, but if you are looking for a CPA deal only, you can try out Madame Chance.
They are bad in keeping players, but they are okay for cpa since they offer a 400% welcome bonus, that sells easy. but do not go for a rev or hybrid, since players tend to leave them quick

RazorGamer

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
I never seem to have any trouble with a good Rev Share deal.