Affiliate Lounge's terms

adrenaline

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey.
Is it possible for AGD to try to work out some better terms with AffiliateLounge then there are today? Theyr terms suck so I stopped promoting them a long time ago, but theyr brands are quite popular. Not sure how much it takes or if theyr interested at all but im posting it here anyway.

I got no idea how AGD works but I just wanted to ask and I know the worst thing that can happend is that I get a simple "no"

If i posted it i the wrong section just remove it to the right section if needed.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
We can try again :) However - they were not interested in changing at all when we tried last (granted it's been quite a few years now).

adrenaline

Reaction score
Hey Guard.

All the help we can get are apreciated!

I just mean..How can't they see the benefits they get from getting certified from forums like these. For my own sake I ALWAYS check here first before include a company on my site.

BHL

Reaction score
I agree as well, their brands are excellent.
Affiliate backend makes me wonder though, I haven't had a single depositing player, but I do get extremely small amounts of revenue. Weird stuff..

MartenIsaksson

Reaction score
Affiliate backend makes me wonder though, I haven't had a single depositing player, but I do get extremely small amounts of revenue. Weird stuff..

There should be no problem with your depositing players stats as we regualry update the stats from our database. I could have a look into it if you could send me an email at marten dot isaksson @ betssongroup.com

Best Regards
Mårten Iskssson - Affiliate Manager
Betsson Group

MartenIsaksson

Reaction score
Hey.
Is it possible for AGD to try to work out some better terms with AffiliateLounge then there are today? Theyr terms suck so I stopped promoting them a long time ago, but theyr brands are quite popular. Not sure how much it takes or if theyr interested at all but im posting it here anyway.

I got no idea how AGD works but I just wanted to ask and I know the worst thing that can happend is that I get a simple "no"

If i posted it i the wrong section just remove it to the right section if needed.

Hello,

We have recently changed our terms and condition, in the change we removed all terms that were predatory against affiliates. As you might know already the Betsson Group bought Betsafe and in the merge with the Betsafe Affiliate team we decided to adopt more or less the same terms as the Betsafe Affiliate used before.

Please have a look at the new terms and condition and let me know if there is something in there you want us to have a look at.

Best Regads
Mårten Isaksson - Affiliate Managar
Betsson Group - Affiliate Lounge

MartenIsaksson

Reaction score

Hello BHL,

It should be no issue with your stats as we update all the data in your Affiliate Lounge account regularly. I can have a look into your account if you can send me your username to my email at marten dot isaksson @betssongroup.com

Best Regards
Mårten Isaksson - Affiliate Manager

adrenaline

Reaction score
I can assure you many affiliates will be pleased to read this, and I for starters are one.
Looking forward to hear what the guys here have to say about it after reviewing it.

I already work good with Betsafe, and hopefully the Betsson brand are on its way to my site in near future.

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have not had good communications with this company for yrs, it is a revolving door now even more so that Betsson took over, they do not like to play well with affiliates IMO. We have tried for yrs to get these terms changes to a avail. I myself am owed money for almost a yr now, I send emails and get no response it is bothersome to say the least. Shame is this was once a really good program.

adrenaline

Reaction score
That is exactly what i hear from other affiliates aswell, and it seems like it has become an evil circle.
And as you say it is really shame due to the fact that the brand in it self are good.

Let us hope someone from Betsson takes this further and start building a future with us affiliates, as we can help building theyrs.

MartenIsaksson

Reaction score
Have not had good communications with this company for yrs, it is a revolving door now even more so that Betsson took over, they do not like to play well with affiliates IMO. We have tried for yrs to get these terms changes to a avail. I myself am owed money for almost a yr now, I send emails and get no response it is bothersome to say the least. Shame is this was once a really good program.

We made a change in our terms and condition in November and all predatory terms were removed in this change. Please have a look at the new terms and let me you know what you think of them.

Regarding the issue that you have with your payment, as I do not have the background info of your case it would be better if you send me email at marten dot isaksson@betssongroup.com and I will see if I can have it resolved for you.

Can you please also include information to what email you have been trying to contact us at so that we can see why there have been no reply to your emails.

Best Regards
Mårten Isaksson - Affiliate Manager

MartenIsaksson

Reaction score

We have changed our terms in November and in the change we removed all terms that were predatory against affiliates, please have a look at the new terms and let me know what you think of them. Regarding the issue you had with your payments, if you could send me a personal email with information about the case and your Affiliate Lounge username. Can you also please tell me on what email address you have been trying to contact us at so we can see why there have been no answer.

Best Regards
Mårten Isaksson
Affiliate Lounge

MartenIsaksson

Reaction score
It sounds very strange, it should not be any problem with the data in your Affiliate Lounge account as the data there updates every day and is directly from the player database.

If you could send me a personal email with information about the case and your Affiliate Lounge username I will be able to investigate your account and see so that everything is correct.

Best Regards
Mårten Isaksson
Affiliate Lounge

BHL

Reaction score
It sounds very strange, it should not be any problem with the data in your Affiliate Lounge account as the data there updates every day and is directly from the player database.

If you could send me a personal email with information about the case and your Affiliate Lounge username I will be able to investigate your account and see so that everything is correct.

Best Regards
Mårten Isaksson
Affiliate Lounge

Well at least it's showing the signups :) Will send you a pm asap, thanks!