Affcorner Removes Predatory Term

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally some good news
icon_smile.gif
Affcorner, at the request of the AGD Certification team, has removed the only dubious (predatory) term from their affiliate contract! Way to go guys!

REMOVED TERM, Commissions, Minimum Player Rule
3.3 Commission Payment Term You will be paid commissions for the lifetime of your players so long as you refer at least 3 legitimate clients to the Affcorner Affiliates merchants during each 3-month rolling period. If any 3-month time period should lapse in which you do not refer at least 3 players, you will forfeit the right to any future commissions on players referred previously and your affiliate account will be closed. Your affiliate manager is always available to help you develop a plan for success, and exceptions can be made at the manager’s discretion.Player accounts funded prior to November 23, 2006, will continue to accrue revenue for the lifetime of the affiliate agreement.

Summary:This is a classy move by Affcorner and solidifies their commitment to an affiliate-friendly environment.
Affcorner Removes Predatory Term

affcorner

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Wow, thanks Dog.

From day one, I cam here and to a few other forums to get input from the affiliates angle. though I hate the term "predatory", I understand what you are trying to convey.

Any affiliates who signed up before, of course this term is now in play, so no worry.

Please think fo this also. We are here to make money, so is a tricky business to make these terms win win. I thank the big DOG for his time to look at ours and helps us make everyone happy.

Next item: Certification at this forum..

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Affcorner came to AGD immediately for a look at their terms... That is a great thing and you should be commended for it.

That tells affiliates that you wanted to ensure that the program was affiliate-friendly from the start. You did an excellent job with that and we are on the verge of approving the terms as soon as then next Terms Alert comes through.

Thank you very much, on behalf of all affiliates, for making the changes you did.

affcorner

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
At this point, ok for me to post a shout out about my program ? or add to my signature? Not sure next steps..

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
At this point, ok for me to post a shout out about my program ? or add to my signature? Not sure next steps..

Let us finalize the certification first, if you don't mind :) Feel free to add it to your signature, that is never a problem. But - let us announce certification as soon as the team agrees with all changes and you can announce all you want :)