Affactive May Affiliate Payments Missing

Discussion in 'Affactive' started by TheGamblingGuru, Jun 12, 2012.

Visit AffActive Website
    TheGamblingGuru

TheGamblingGuru Turning Over Stones

Jun 12, 2012
    Anyone been paid by Affactive for May affiliate payments yet? I've not seen any at all posted here yet for being paid in June.

And if so, by what type of payment. E.g. webwallet, bank wire, etc.?

Ours is always sent by bank wire transfer each month to the same account, but so far this month it has been sitting there since I cashed it out on June 4th saying "In Process" for 9 days now! :rolleyes:

Normally it would have been sent by the 6th at the latest but as of today it still says "In Process"

Are any of you other affiliates that promote Affactive seeing the same thing here?

I've tried to get in touch with both Daniel and Rick about this through MSN Messenger but have not had any reply yet, does anyone have a Skype contact for either of them?

Gawd, I hate nothing worse than to have to chase down payments and money owed, may be time to re-evaluate this program.

Thanks

____
    ____

TheGamblingGuru

TheGamblingGuru Turning Over Stones

Jun 12, 2012
    Edited, nevermind

Ok, I see now where someone entered a wire payment yesterday that they said they received on June 8th...so Rick, Daniel...my question to you is why does mine still say "In Process" for 9 days now?

The details have not changed at all from the way you send it every month...what gives guys?

____
    ____

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
    Daniel

Daniel Affiliate Program Representative

Jun 13, 2012
    Hey,

I've been on holiday for few days. Will check that out. My apologies for the delay.

Daniel

Daniel Affiliate Program Representative

Jun 13, 2012
    All sent.

Just few were delayed. you should change your name to A-thegamblinggurus :p