AffActive have implemented a high-roller policy

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
TERMS SPIDERED ON DECEMBER 4TH, 2012 12:00 AM
SUMMARY: AffActive have instituted a High-Roller Policy Effective on December 4th. Please check your stats to determine if it is retroactive.

badtc_bg.jpg
High Roller Policy

xii. In case of high roller players which can cause high fluctuation from month to month. Management explicitly reserves the right to reinstate negative carry-over as determined for specific situations. This is necessitated by monthly volatility. Affiliates will be paid for specific players but negative carry-over will apply.

SUMMARY: This is a High-Roller Negative Carryover policy that appears to be effective for all players. It was implemented December 4th and is likely retroactive (it is not stated in the terms that it will not apply to existing affiliates and player base).

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
In talking to AffActive, this term will NOT be retroactive. They will be adding a paragraph to state this in the terms.

Daniel

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hey,

Just wanted to clarify that we never had an intention to make this terms retroactive. We never done that and not planning to do so in the future.

Can't state and exact number, but we have no intention to use this often, but just in rare cases (for example last month we paid $9000 in rev-share for a player that only deposited $300. In my opinion that doesn't really make sense.

Best regards,
Daniel

mattsgame

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Just wanted to clarify that we never had an intention to make this terms retroactive. We never done that and not planning to do so in the future.

Can't state and exact number, but we have no intention to use this often, but just in rare cases (for example last month we paid $9000 in rev-share for a player that only deposited $300. In my opinion that doesn't really make sense.

Best regards,
Daniel

:confused: am I missing something here? that wouldn't make this player a high roller, but a lucky one.

Daniel

Reaction score
It's not exactly the definition of highroller it's more of player with high fluctuation from month to month.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Highroller clauses are never truly 'high roller' clauses :) They simply mean the player won a large amount. I think the T&C's should state the exact amount where this clause would be enforced (like all other 'HighRoller Clauses' do).

Make the clause as detailed as possible if you want to use such a term. Otherwise it is open to abuse.

Daniel

Reaction score
Hi,

I agree. Updated.

Best regards,
Daniel

adnan

Reaction score
I'm not really clear about the "High Roller". Can anyone explain it to me more clearly.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I can explain it if you tell me why you keep bumping up old threads? I've already had to delete several posts. Post count doesn't not count at AGD - quality posts do (FYI).

falseadoom

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
example last month we paid $9000 in rev-share for a player that only deposited $300

Players will put affiliate accounts in neg a lot, you may be making money off 100 players and one big win wipes it out. Next month that player loses and it makes up for the previous month where you had net gain off 90% of your players that was wiped out by the player which lost the following month.

High roller policies need to isolate the winning player in the month they won not to effect net gains off all other players. Just my opinion :)

PS. I don't work with you anyways and wont either, since you are working with hackers.. So just saying

adnan

Reaction score
Sorry if I did any mistake,I'm new to the community.

So far I can understand High Roller is all about spending good money or good fluctuation between winning & losing but it is also about luck. So, how you will separate a lucky person and a high roller.