Aff Managers, Please check for this person, a thief and hacker

bb1webs

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Posted at GPWA, here and probably will hit a couple other places.

I think the smart thing to do would be to check your payment details before the time of payment comes around, because I am not the only one this has happened to.

I was told the payspark account is possible as old as 4 years.

I don't hesitate to post this publicly since i found the information where it is suppose to be my name and my payment information, ... inside my affiliate account.

Quote:

Ly Duc Trong

489a/23a/198 Huynh Van Banh, P13, Phu Nhuan
Ho Chi Minh 70000
Vietnam

Payspark acct # 00074290001

email
ly.trong89@gmail.com

PaySpark
I know I am far from being the first person to have this happen to them. It is getting out of control.

Aff programs have the power to greatly reduce this by simply helping find the culprit such as in this case.

I am told this payspark account is likely 4 years old. WTF? they must be well-versed in this game.

Aff managers, please search for the name, the account number, and close them down!

Thank you very much

ps

this was noted by another who has been victim

Quote:
i did notice these guys doing this only pick on small balance accounts
ones they think wont get noticed
And if the thief is reading this, I take comfort in knowing that you live with knowing you aren't capable of making a living the way the rest of the world does, so you are reduced to the actions of the very lazy or perhaps feeble-minded whom can't earn a living a normal way. sorry excuse for a human being.

updated to add

this is a conversation with another aff, who also has been ripped-off.

it is a problem which is growing and this thief seemingly has access to our accounts to such extent that they are able to pick and choose ... going after the smaller numbers so that we (affs) don't notice the money not being there, until way late, if ever.

Check your income folks. all of it.

Check your payment details every month before payments go out if you'd like to avoid my fate.

Quote:
HTML clipboard his was persons info
ADDRESS1=3/8 Phu Dong Thien Vuong F11 Q5,ADDRESS2=,CITY=Ho Chi Minh,ZIPCODE=70000,STATE=n/a,COUNTRY=VNM,
FNAME=Nguyen,
LNAME=Ngoc Yen,
DOB=25-04-1988

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This guy is still at it 2 yrs later! We are his most recent victims... Affiliate programs need to get more secure this guy is thriving on stealing from hard working decent people! If this was happening 2 yrs ago and still ongoing can you imagine all the money he is stealing? Programs need better security! If payment details change or an email changes anything in our affiliate accounts you need to send an alert! I wish we could find his method so we can fight against this!

Daniel

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
He tried to do that to one of the accounts with us. Luckely was stopped before the cashout.

Same name. was using Webmoney wallet: Z244636339463

darmac

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Wow thanks for the heads up!!!!! Do they seem to be targeting certain aff programs?