Admins, Friends and Peers in the Gambling Community

bb1webs

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I recently sent out a couple of PMs to top posters and friends which had information passed to me privately and as such (and as always will be true) the identity of the discloser was kept out of the public eye.
Due to that fact I had to contact every person whch the information was passed to - on a hand chosen basis. Needless to say there are many whom I overlooked as that is bound to happen when dealing with such numbers and trying to remember every person that given time ... I would remember.

Thankfully these instances only come up every so often but when they do its usually worth my time to contact people on a non-mass basis. Or IMHO I think I'm doing a worthy service. Anyway I wanted key figures whom I did not contact to know that there was likely a reason beyond my forgetthing them that they may not have heard from me. This done to save time and because I figure that once the seed is planted the word will spread. This especially true with those whom are attached as more than just members to the various respective (and respected) forums.

In other words if you're a part-owner, forum admin or in some way connected to the forum then I have probably assumed that for instance ... Dom would have been notified by Andy (save goes for you Dave) or that for instance Nick and Bryan would have been informed by Rick (as well as good folks at GPWA, that RIck gets around), etc. I figure if I have contacted one of a group that I know talk: then I assume I have told everyone in that group. This is a huge time saver while accomplishing the same goal.

I wanted you good people to know I haven't forgotten about you although its quite possible that I'd do that to any person as I am adhd and most the time am lucky if i can remember my own son's birthday date (though its the curse of the abnormality that you can bet the farm I will be made aware/remember that I forgot it at some point later).

If you feel you fall into the category of people such as top poster or friend whom has no other viable means for having been made aware of such information then the reason I didn't contact you: would fall into the afore mentioned category. Its nothing personal but rather just that I'm a flake when it comes to remembering things that are actually important to me and it leads to my making posts such as this.

Finally please know that it is not my style to hold out important info in order to bribe you over to our forum so please be aware that has NEVER been a motive for how I passed out information which I feel is important to areas that effect your livelyhood. Also please never hesitate to contact me if there is something you think I can enlighten you about: if you know me ... then you know i would be only too happy to help.
Thanks for taking time to read this.